How to buy PanTerra Gold (PGI) shares
Learn how to easily invest in PanTerra Gold shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Antilles Gold Limited is a gold business based in Australia. PanTerra Gold shares (PGI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. PanTerra Gold has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $28.6 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in PanTerra Gold
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for PanTerra Gold . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: PGI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until PanTerra Gold reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of PanTerra Gold . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- PanTerra Gold key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is PanTerra Gold stock a buy or sell?
- PanTerra Gold performance over time
- Are PanTerra Gold shares over-valued?
- PanTerra Gold 's financials
- How volatile are PanTerra Gold shares?
- Does PanTerra Gold pay a dividend?
- Have PanTerra Gold shares ever split?
- Other common questions
PanTerra Gold stock price (ASX:PGI)Use our graph to track the performance of PGI stocks over time.
PanTerra Gold shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.036 - $0.098|
|50-day moving average||$0.0708|
|200-day moving average||$0.0516|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.024|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy PanTerra Gold stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Is PanTerra Gold under- or over-valued?
Valuing PanTerra Gold stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of PanTerra Gold 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
PanTerra Gold 's P/E ratio
PanTerra Gold 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 2x. In other words, PanTerra Gold shares trade at around 2x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
PanTerra Gold 's EBITDA
PanTerra Gold 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $10.8 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a PanTerra Gold 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
PanTerra Gold financials
|Revenue TTM||$28.6 million|
|Operating margin TTM||26.97%|
|Gross profit TTM||$18.5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||29.24%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$8.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
PanTerra Gold share dividends
We're not expecting PanTerra Gold to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have PanTerra Gold 's shares ever split?
PanTerra Gold 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 2 February 2015. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your PanTerra Gold shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for PanTerra Gold shares which in turn could have impacted PanTerra Gold 's share price.
PanTerra Gold share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, PanTerra Gold 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.036 up to $0.098. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while PanTerra Gold 's is 2.3177. This would suggest that PanTerra Gold 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
PanTerra Gold overview
PanTerra Gold Limited engages in the exploration, evaluation, and development of gold and silver properties in the Dominican Republic and Australia. It primarily holds a 100% interest in the Las Lagunas project that reprocesses gold/silver refractory tailings from the Pueblo Viejo mine located to the north of Santo Domingo, the Dominican Republic. The company is based in Bowral, Australia.
PanTerra Gold in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Hellenic Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Shopping.io (SPI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Shopping.io (SPI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy LUKSO Token (LYXE) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the LUKSO Token (LYXE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy KardiaChain (KAI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the KardiaChain (KAI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Neutrino USD (USDN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Neutrino USD (USDN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Venus BTC (VBTC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Venus BTC (VBTC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert