How to buy Panoramic Resources shares
Own Panoramic Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Panoramic Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Panoramic Resources shares (PAN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Panoramic Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $69.1 million..
How to buy shares in Panoramic Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Panoramic Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: PAN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Panoramic Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.165, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Panoramic Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Panoramic Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Panoramic Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Panoramic Resources performance over time
- Are Panoramic Resources shares over-valued?
- Panoramic Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Panoramic Resources shares?
- Does Panoramic Resources pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Panoramic Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of PAN stocks over time.
Panoramic Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.064 - $0.285|
|50-day moving average||$0.1469|
|200-day moving average||$0.1072|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.02|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Panoramic Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Panoramic Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-15)||-2.94%|
|1 month (2020-12-24)||22.22%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||43.48%|
|6 months (2020-07-24)||120.00%|
|1 year (2020-01-24)||-41.07%|
|2 years (2019-01-24)||-63.59%|
|3 years (2018-01-24)||-59.43%|
|5 years (2016-01-21)||N/A|
Is Panoramic Resources under- or over-valued?
Valuing Panoramic Resources stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Panoramic Resources 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Panoramic Resources 's P/E ratio
Panoramic Resources 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 11x. In other words, Panoramic Resources shares trade at around 11x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Panoramic Resources 's EBITDA
Panoramic Resources 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $194,000.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Panoramic Resources 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Panoramic Resources financials
|Revenue TTM||$69.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-46,199,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-21.98%|
|Return on equity TTM||-62.29%|
|Market capitalisation||$338.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Panoramic Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Panoramic Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Panoramic Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Panoramic Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.064 up to $0.285. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Panoramic Resources 's is 1.5884. This would suggest that Panoramic Resources 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Panoramic Resources overview
Panoramic Resources Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration, evaluation, development, and mining of mineral deposits. It holds 100% interests in the Savannah nickel project in Western Australia. The company also owns an interest in the Panton PGM project located in the East Kimberley region of Western Australia. In addition, it engages in greenfield exploration activities in Western Australia. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Panoramic Resources units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Panoramic Resources units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Panoramic Resources units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Panoramic Resources units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Panoramic Resources units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Panoramic Resources units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Panoramic Resources units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Panoramic Resources units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Panoramic Resources units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert