How to buy Paladin Energy (PDN) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Paladin Energy shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Paladin Energy Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Paladin Energy shares (PDN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Paladin Energy has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $3 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Paladin Energy
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Paladin Energy . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: PDN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Paladin Energy reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Paladin Energy . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Paladin Energy stock price (ASX:PDN)Use our graph to track the performance of PDN stocks over time.
Paladin Energy shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.11 - $1.12|
|50-day moving average||$0.6611|
|200-day moving average||$0.5159|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.028|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Paladin Energy stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Paladin Energy price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-17)||-19.42%|
|1 month (2021-08-24)||76.60%|
|3 months (2021-06-25)||69.39%|
|6 months (2021-03-25)||124.32%|
|1 year (2020-09-24)||564.00%|
|2 years (2019-09-24)||654.55%|
|3 years (2018-09-24)||325.64%|
|5 years (2016-09-23)||403.03%|
Paladin Energy financials
|Revenue TTM||$3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-2,999,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.66%|
|Return on equity TTM||-34.3%|
|Market capitalisation||$2.2 billion|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Paladin Energy share dividends
We're not expecting Paladin Energy to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Paladin Energy 's shares ever split?
Paladin Energy 's shares were split on 4 July 2000.
Paladin Energy share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Paladin Energy 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.11 up to $1.12. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Paladin Energy 's is 0.9618. This would suggest that Paladin Energy 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Paladin Energy overview
Paladin Energy Limited develops and operates uranium mines in Australia, Canada, and Africa. The company operates through Exploration, Namibia, and Australia segments. Its flagship project is the Langer Heinrich mine located in the Namib Desert in Namibia. The company was formerly known as Paladin Resources Ltd and changed its name to Paladin Energy Limited in November 2007. The company was incorporated in 1993 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Paladin Energy
Paladin Energy in the news
Is Paladin Energy Limited (ASX:PDN) Popular Amongst Institutions?
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Cosmos Exploration IPO
Everything we know about the Cosmos Exploration IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What is behind the bounce in the Zip Co share price?
Shares in BNPL provider Zip Co have slipped more than 13% in the last 6 months.
Why the AGL share price has rebounded today
Shares in electricity giant AGL Energy are down 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Dundas Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Dundas Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO
Everything we know about the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best iron ore stocks on the ASX (2021)
We look at some of the biggest and best performing iron ore stocks in Australia.
Why are the CBA and WBC share prices stumbling today?
Shares in the major banks have risen more than 50% in the last 12 months.
How to buy Evergrande shares from Australia
Steps to owning and managing China Evergrande Group shares from Australia.
How to invest in the Hamelin Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Hamelin Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Lykos Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Lykos Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert