How to buy Pacific Current Group (PAC) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Pacific Current Group shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Pacific Current Group is an asset management business based in Australia. Pacific Current Group shares (PAC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Pacific Current Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $5.8 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Pacific Current Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Pacific Current Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: PAC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Pacific Current Group reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Pacific Current Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Pacific Current Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Pacific Current Group stock a buy or sell?
- Pacific Current Group performance over time
- Pacific Current Group 's financials
- How volatile are Pacific Current Group shares?
- Does Pacific Current Group pay a dividend?
- Have Pacific Current Group shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Pacific Current Group stock price (ASX:PAC)Use our graph to track the performance of PAC stocks over time.
Pacific Current Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$5.2421 - $8.0494|
|50-day moving average||$7.2974|
|200-day moving average||$7.2888|
|Dividend yield||$0.41 (6.09%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.212|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Pacific Current Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Pacific Current Group price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-20)||-0.59%|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||-8.98%|
|3 months (2022-03-25)||-5.37%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-7.47%|
|1 year (2021-06-25)||18.41%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||22.75%|
|3 years (2019-06-27)||47.36%|
|5 years (2017-06-27)||-1.04%|
Is Pacific Current Group under- or over-valued?
Valuing Pacific Current Group stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Pacific Current Group 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Pacific Current Group 's EBITDA
Pacific Current Group 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $24.8 million (£14 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Pacific Current Group 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Pacific Current Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$5.8 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$34 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-2.15%|
|Return on equity TTM||-2.24%|
|Market capitalisation||$342.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Pacific Current Group share dividends
We're not expecting Pacific Current Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Pacific Current Group 's shares ever split?
Pacific Current Group 's shares were split on a 5:4 basis on 5 July 1989. So if you had owned 4 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 5 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Pacific Current Group shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 20% lower share price could have impacted the market appetite for Pacific Current Group shares which in turn could have impacted Pacific Current Group 's share price.
Pacific Current Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Pacific Current Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $5.2421 up to $8.0494. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Pacific Current Group 's is 0.7262. This would suggest that Pacific Current Group 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Pacific Current Group overview
Pacific Current Group Limited engages in multi-boutique asset management business worldwide. It manages assets for institutional and individual clients. The company was formerly known as Treasury Group Ltd and changed its name to Pacific Current Group Limited in October 2015. Pacific Current Group Limited is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to Pacific Current Group
Pacific Current Group in the news
Here's What Pacific Current Group Limited's (ASX:PAC) Shareholder Ownership Structure Looks Like
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
How to buy BSP Financial Group (BFL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Endeavour Group shares.
Ask an Expert