How to buy P2P Transport shares | A$0.044
Own P2P Transport shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
P2P Transport Limited is a rental & leasing services business based in Australia. P2P Transport shares (P2P) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.044 – the same closing value as a week prior. P2P Transport has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $64.1 million.
How to buy shares in P2P Transport
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for P2P Transport . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: P2P. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until P2P Transport reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.044, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of P2P Transport . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted P2P Transport 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, P2P Transport 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.044, which is 39.73% down on its pre-crash value of $0.073 and 0.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.044.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of P2P Transport shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $849.06 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $830.19.
P2P Transport share priceUse our graph to track the performance of P2P stocks over time.
P2P Transport shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.044|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.044 - AUDA$0.12|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.044|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.044|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.238|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy P2P Transport stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
P2P Transport price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-19)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-25)||0%|
|3 months (2020-07-24)||0%|
|6 months (2020-04-24)||0%|
|1 year (2019-10-23)||N/A|
|2 years (2018-10-26)||-94.50%|
|3 years (2017-10-23)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-10-23)||N/A|
P2P Transport financials
|Revenue TTM||$64.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$26.5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-13.33%|
|Return on equity TTM||-322.44%|
|Market capitalisation||$4.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
P2P Transport share dividends
We're not expecting P2P Transport to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
P2P Transport share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, P2P Transport 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.044 up to $0.12. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while P2P Transport 's is 0.2854. This would suggest that P2P Transport 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
P2P Transport overview
P2P Transport Limited operates in the personalized public transport sector in Australia. It operates through Fleet, Network, and Adflow segments. The company provides vehicles on a rental basis to independent professional drivers. It offers integrated solutions, including administration, rostering, mechanical, and panel; and network services to its own fleet and other independent operators and drivers. In addition, the company engages in the taxi advertising business. It operates a fleet of approximately 2,040 vehicles in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, and Western Australia. The company was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Brisbane, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy potty step stools online in Australia
A list of stores to buy potty step stools online in Australia.
Where to buy PlayStation 2 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy PlayStation 2 online in Australia.
Where to buy nursery step stools online in Australia
A list of stores to buy nursery step stools online in Australia.
How to buy P2P Transport shares | $12.24
Steps to owning and managing JetBlue Airways shares from Australia.
How to buy P2P Transport shares | $14.44
Steps to owning and managing Azul SA shares from Australia.
How to buy P2P Transport shares | $27.86
Steps to owning and managing Air Transport Services shares from Australia.
How to buy P2P Transport shares | $7.17
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas shares from Australia.
How to buy P2P Transport shares | $82.95
Steps to owning and managing Ryanair Holdings shares from Australia.
How to buy P2P Transport shares | $132.56
Steps to owning and managing Allegiant Travel shares from Australia.
How to buy P2P Transport shares | $8.32
Steps to owning and managing Controladora Vuela shares from Australia.
Ask an Expert