How to buy Ovato (OVT) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Ovato shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Ovato Limited is a specialty business services business based in Australia. Ovato shares (OVT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Ovato has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $442.7 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Ovato
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Ovato . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: OVT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Ovato reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Ovato . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Ovato stock price (ASX:OVT)Use our graph to track the performance of OVT stocks over time.
Ovato shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.002 - $0.018|
|50-day moving average||$0.0026|
|200-day moving average||$0.0036|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.012|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Ovato stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Ovato price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-07)||0.002|
|1 month (2021-09-17)||-20.00%|
|3 months (2021-07-17)||-33.33%|
|6 months (2021-04-16)||-60.00%|
|1 year (2020-10-16)||-81.82%|
|2 years (2019-10-17)||-96.08%|
|3 years (2018-10-17)||-98.95%|
|5 years (2016-10-17)||-99.69%|
Is Ovato under- or over-valued?
Valuing Ovato stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Ovato 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Ovato 's EBITDA
Ovato 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $40.3 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Ovato 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
|Revenue TTM||$442.7 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$200.6 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.34%|
|Return on equity TTM||-531.82%|
|Market capitalisation||$24.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Ovato share dividends
We're not expecting Ovato to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Ovato share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Ovato 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.002 up to $0.018. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Ovato 's is 2.0225. This would suggest that Ovato 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Ovato Limited provides marketing, digital premedia, commercial printing, letterbox delivery, and magazine distribution services in Australia and New Zealand. The company prints and distributes catalogues, magazines, books, brochures and flyers, stationery, newspapers, directories, packaging, and point of sale products. It serves customers in the retail, publishing, ecommerce, FMCG, and other sectors. The company was formerly known as PMP Limited and changed its name to Ovato Limited in February 2019. Ovato Limited was incorporated in 1990 and is headquartered in Pyrmont, Australia.
Stocks similar to Ovato
Ovato in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why is the a2 Milk (A2M) share price on a high?
Shares in the trans-Tasman dairy company are down 55% over the last 12 months.
Why has the Bank of Queensland (BOQ) share price stumbled?
Shares in the Brisbane-based lender have risen nearly 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Tissue Repair IPO
Everything we know about the Tissue Repair IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Illuvium (ILV) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Illuvium (ILV) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
What is weighing down the Westpac share price today?
Westpac shares are up 43% over the past 12 months.
16 stocks to watch following Sydney’s “freedom day”
Airports, travel agents and pubs are set to soar post lockdown, but should share investors look beyond immediate short-term wins?
Why is the IAG share price on a high today?
Shares in the insurer are up just 10% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Nimy Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Nimy Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Why the EML Payments share price is plunging today
The payment services company’s shares are up 16% in the last year.
Ask an Expert