How to buy Ora Banda Mining (OBM) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Ora Banda Mining shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Ora Banda Mining is a gold business based in Australia. Ora Banda Mining shares (OBM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Ora Banda Mining has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $25.1 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Ora Banda Mining
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Ora Banda Mining . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: OBM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Ora Banda Mining reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Ora Banda Mining . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Ora Banda Mining key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Ora Banda Mining stock a buy or sell?
- Ora Banda Mining performance over time
- Ora Banda Mining 's financials
- How volatile are Ora Banda Mining shares?
- Does Ora Banda Mining pay a dividend?
- Have Ora Banda Mining shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Ora Banda Mining stock price (ASX:OBM)Use our graph to track the performance of OBM stocks over time.
Ora Banda Mining shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.059 - $0.345|
|50-day moving average||$0.0694|
|200-day moving average||$0.1312|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.027|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Ora Banda Mining stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Ora Banda Mining price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-13)||5.00%|
|1 month (2021-12-23)||-8.70%|
|3 months (2021-10-22)||-33.68%|
|6 months (2021-07-23)||-55.00%|
|1 year (2021-01-22)||-80.91%|
|2 years (2020-01-23)||-62.94%|
|3 years (2019-01-23)||-99.55%|
|5 years (2017-01-23)||-99.87%|
Ora Banda Mining financials
|Revenue TTM||$25.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-823,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-11.17%|
|Return on equity TTM||-29.7%|
|Market capitalisation||$59.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Ora Banda Mining share dividends
We're not expecting Ora Banda Mining to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Ora Banda Mining 's shares ever split?
Ora Banda Mining 's shares were split on a 1:15 basis on 11 June 2019. So if you had owned 15 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Ora Banda Mining shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Ora Banda Mining shares which in turn could have impacted Ora Banda Mining 's share price.
Ora Banda Mining share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Ora Banda Mining 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.059 up to $0.345. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Ora Banda Mining 's is 0.6333. This would suggest that Ora Banda Mining 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Ora Banda Mining overview
Ora Banda Mining Limited engages in the exploration and evaluation of mineral properties in Australia. The company explores for gold, nickel, and base metal deposits. It holds 100 % interests in the Davyhurst Gold project comprises 95 tenements covering an area of approximately 1,210 square kilometers located in North West of Kalgoorlie, Western Australia. Its production deposits also include the Riverina, the Sand King, the Missouri, the Waihi, the Callion, the Lady Ida, the Mulline, and the Golden Eagle projects. The company was formerly known as Eastern Goldfields Limited and changed its name to Ora Banda Mining Limited in June 2019. Ora Banda Mining Limited was incorporated in 2002 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Ora Banda Mining
Ora Banda Mining in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Back to School Laptops – Buying Guide
It's Back to School time and many families will be investing in a first laptop for their kids. But, what are the tings to watch out for when buying?
Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
As Russia gets ready to outlaw its local crypto market, BTC could be faced with even greater volatility in the near future.
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
Here are the 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.
10 items on sale right now for you to add to cart immediately
I spend 90% of my time in the sale section, so here are the hottest products for you to check out before they sell out.
Ask an Expert