How to buy Ora Banda Mining shares
Own Ora Banda Mining shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Ora Banda Mining Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Ora Banda Mining shares (OBM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Ora Banda Mining has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $335,000..
How to buy shares in Ora Banda Mining
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Ora Banda Mining . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: OBM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Ora Banda Mining reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.33, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Ora Banda Mining . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Ora Banda Mining key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Ora Banda Mining stock a buy or sell?
- Ora Banda Mining performance over time
- Are Ora Banda Mining shares over-valued?
- Ora Banda Mining 's financials
- How volatile are Ora Banda Mining shares?
- Does Ora Banda Mining pay a dividend?
- Have Ora Banda Mining shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Ora Banda Mining share priceUse our graph to track the performance of OBM stocks over time.
Ora Banda Mining shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.094 - $0.42|
|50-day moving average||$0.3072|
|200-day moving average||$0.327|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.065|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Ora Banda Mining stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Ora Banda Mining price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-14)||N/A|
|1 month (2020-12-21)||N/A|
|3 months (2020-10-21)||N/A|
|6 months (2020-07-21)||N/A|
|1 year (2020-01-21)||N/A|
|2 years (2019-01-21)||N/A|
|3 years (2018-01-21)||N/A|
|5 years (2016-01-21)||N/A|
Is Ora Banda Mining under- or over-valued?
Valuing Ora Banda Mining stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Ora Banda Mining 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Ora Banda Mining 's P/E ratio
Ora Banda Mining 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 1x. In other words, Ora Banda Mining shares trade at around 1x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Ora Banda Mining financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-186,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-6.9%|
|Return on equity TTM||-16.01%|
|Market capitalisation||$277.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Ora Banda Mining share dividends
We're not expecting Ora Banda Mining to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Ora Banda Mining 's shares ever split?
Ora Banda Mining 's shares were split on a 1:15 basis on 12 June 2019. So if you had owned 15 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Ora Banda Mining shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Ora Banda Mining shares which in turn could have impacted Ora Banda Mining 's share price.
Ora Banda Mining share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Ora Banda Mining 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.094 up to $0.42. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Ora Banda Mining 's is 0.4147. This would suggest that Ora Banda Mining 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Ora Banda Mining overview
Ora Banda Mining Limited engages in the exploration and evaluation of mineral properties in Australia. The company explores for gold, nickel, and base metal deposits. It holds interests in the Davyhurst Gold project comprises 112 mineral tenements covering an area of approximately 1,336 square kilometers located in North West of Kalgoorlie, Western Australia. Its production deposits also include Riverina, Sand King, Missouri, Waihi, Callion, Lady Ida, Mulline, and Golden Eagle projects. The company was formerly known as Eastern Goldfields Limited and changed its name to Ora Banda Mining Limited in June 2019. Ora Banda Mining Limited was incorporated in 2002 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Ora Banda Mining units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Ora Banda Mining units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Ora Banda Mining units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Ora Banda Mining units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Ora Banda Mining units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Ora Banda Mining units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Ora Banda Mining units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Ora Banda Mining units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Ora Banda Mining units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert