How to buy Ora Banda Mining shares
Own Ora Banda Mining shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Ora Banda Mining Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Ora Banda Mining shares (OBM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Ora Banda Mining has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $335,000. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Ora Banda Mining
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Ora Banda Mining . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: OBM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Ora Banda Mining reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Ora Banda Mining . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Ora Banda Mining key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Ora Banda Mining stock a buy or sell?
- Ora Banda Mining performance over time
- Ora Banda Mining 's financials
- How volatile are Ora Banda Mining shares?
- Does Ora Banda Mining pay a dividend?
- Have Ora Banda Mining shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Ora Banda Mining share priceUse our graph to track the performance of OBM stocks over time.
Ora Banda Mining shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.145 - $0.42|
|50-day moving average||$0.1932|
|200-day moving average||$0.2556|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.065|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Ora Banda Mining stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Ora Banda Mining price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-18)||32.26%|
|1 month (2021-05-25)||-6.82%|
|3 months (2021-03-25)||-16.33%|
|6 months (2020-12-24)||-29.31%|
|1 year (2020-06-25)||-31.67%|
|2 years (2019-06-25)||-78.13%|
|3 years (2018-06-25)||-98.76%|
|5 years (2016-06-24)||-99.53%|
Ora Banda Mining financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-186,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-5.82%|
|Return on equity TTM||-14.32%|
|Market capitalisation||$154.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Ora Banda Mining share dividends
We're not expecting Ora Banda Mining to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Ora Banda Mining 's shares ever split?
Ora Banda Mining 's shares were split on a 1:15 basis on 11 June 2019. So if you had owned 15 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Ora Banda Mining shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Ora Banda Mining shares which in turn could have impacted Ora Banda Mining 's share price.
Ora Banda Mining share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Ora Banda Mining 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.145 up to $0.42. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Ora Banda Mining 's is 0.8087. This would suggest that Ora Banda Mining 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Ora Banda Mining overview
Ora Banda Mining Limited engages in the exploration and evaluation of mineral properties in Australia. The company explores for gold, nickel, and base metal deposits. It holds interests in the Davyhurst Gold project comprises 112 mineral tenements covering an area of approximately 1,336 square kilometers located in North West of Kalgoorlie, Western Australia. Its production deposits also include Riverina, Sand King, Missouri, Waihi, Callion, Lady Ida, Mulline, and Golden Eagle projects. The company was formerly known as Eastern Goldfields Limited and changed its name to Ora Banda Mining Limited in June 2019. Ora Banda Mining Limited was incorporated in 2002 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Prime Day deal: $100 off Sony’s ‘Bose Killing’ Headphones
Get 33% off Sony WH1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones during Amazon Prime Day 2021. Here's how to get the deal before it disappears.
Amazon Prime Day best book deals for all ages: Up to 55% off
Snap up best-selling reads for the whole family with these great Australian Prime Day offers.
The best Amazon Prime Day phone deals Australia: $600 off
Top offers include 57% off phone accessories, 38% off OPPO and 36% off Nokia.
Amazon Prime Day’s best appliance deals: 49% off De’Longhi, Philips
From air fryers to coffee makers to vacuum cleaners and more, these are the very best appliance deals that Amazon has to offer this Prime Day.
Amazon Prime Day: 75% off these massive beauty brands
Prime Day is your only chance to save big on Olaplex, Maybelline, La-Roche Posay, Calvin Klein fragrances and more.
Best Amazon Prime Day headphone deals: 58% off Sony + heaps more
Top headphone offers include 58% off Sony, 54% off Sennheiser and 45% off Bose.
Prime Day 2021: Up to 40% off tablets from Lenovo, Samsung and Huawei
Prime Day is here – don't miss your chance to save big on these tablets from your favourite tech brands.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: Amazon Prime Day 2021 deals, $270 off Sunbeam coffee machines, $70 off Xbox Series S.
The best Amazon Prime Day deals from Aussie brands: Get 45% off
Here are the Prime Day deals you can feel especially good about shopping.
Amazon Prime Day Australia 2021: All the best deals from Day 2
Here are all the best deals from Amazon Prime Day Australia's second day - including the return of dirt-cheap Nintendo Switch consoles.
Ask an Expert