How to buy Opyl shares
Own Opyl shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Opyl Limited is a health information services business based in Australia. Opyl shares (OPL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Opyl has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $620,783..
How to buy shares in Opyl
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Opyl . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: OPL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Opyl reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.15, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Opyl . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Opyl share priceUse our graph to track the performance of OPL stocks over time.
Opyl shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.04 - $0.34|
|50-day moving average||$0.1611|
|200-day moving average||$0.1474|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.1135|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Opyl stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Opyl price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-18)||-3.23%|
|1 month (2020-12-24)||-6.25%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||-21.05%|
|6 months (2020-07-24)||50.00%|
|1 year (2020-01-23)||3.45%|
|2 years (2019-01-25)||-40.00%|
|3 years (2018-01-25)||-76.92%|
|5 years (2016-01-25)||-96.70%|
|Gross profit TTM||$-181,782|
|Return on assets TTM||-88.24%|
|Return on equity TTM||-585.29%|
|Market capitalisation||$5.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Opyl share dividends
We're not expecting Opyl to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Opyl 's shares ever split?
Opyl 's shares were split on a 1:100 basis on 29 November 2019. So if you had owned 100 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Opyl shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 9900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Opyl shares which in turn could have impacted Opyl 's share price.
Opyl share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Opyl 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.04 up to $0.34. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Opyl 's is 2.0418. This would suggest that Opyl 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Opyl Limited operates a SaaS platform that allows to search and source user generated content (UGC). Its UGC Discovery platform protects against unauthorized use of people's social and digital content. The company also offers social media marketing agency services, including client and account management services; a MediaConsent Clinical platform that aggregates structured and unstructured data from various sources giving consumers or patients control over their health data and to contribute their data to medical research; and consumer data and privacy compliance services. It operates in Australia and the United States. The company was formerly known as ShareRoot Limited and changed its name to Opyl Limited in December 2019. Opyl Limited was incorporated in 1994 and is based in St Kilda, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Best exfoliators in Australia
From the best lip exfoliator to the top product for the body, we rounded up the seven best exfoliators you can get in Australia right now.
Best moisturiser for dry skin in Australia
From the best overall face moisturiser for dry skin to the best body moisturiser, hand moisturiser and tinted moisturiser for dry skin, these are the best 7 moisturisers for dry skin you can buy in Australia right now.
Best RC planes in Australia
From the best RC plane for beginners to the top model for aerial photography, these are the six best RC planes in Australia right now.
How to buy Opyl units | A$51.67
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Opyl units | A$52.89
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Opyl units | A$104.57
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Opyl units | A$24.01
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Opyl units | A$90.36
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Opyl units | A$17.23
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Opyl units | A$75.54
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
Ask an Expert