We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy shares in Openpay
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Openpay. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: OPY. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Openpay reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Openpay. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Openpay stock price (ASX:OPY)Use our graph to track the performance of OPY stocks over time.
Openpay shares at a glance
|52-week range||$1.11 - $3.33|
|50-day moving average||$1.3031|
|200-day moving average||$1.7702|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.561|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Openpay stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Openpay price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-17)||2.69%|
|1 month (2021-08-24)||-7.29%|
|3 months (2021-06-24)||-13.87%|
|6 months (2021-03-24)||-46.60%|
|1 year (2020-09-24)||-51.98%|
|Revenue TTM||$26 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-3,737,890|
|Return on assets TTM||-29.07%|
|Return on equity TTM||-93.54%|
|Market capitalisation||$170 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Openpay share dividends
We're not expecting Openpay to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Openpay Group Ltd provides Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) payment solutions in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States. The company partners with merchants to provide BNPL repayment plans to customers through in-store, in-app, and online channels. It also offers Openpay for Business, a software as a service platform that allows companies to manage trade accounts end-to-end, including applications, credit checks, approvals, and account management in the one system. The company serves in healthcare, automotive, home improvement, and retail sectors. Openpay Group Ltd was founded in 2013 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to Openpay
Openpay in the news
Opy USA Announces Strategic Partnership with Experian
Kyriba and Openpay Offer Smarter Payments Experience for US Based Clients
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Cosmos Exploration IPO
Everything we know about the Cosmos Exploration IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What is behind the bounce in the Zip Co share price?
Shares in BNPL provider Zip Co have slipped more than 13% in the last 6 months.
Why the AGL share price has rebounded today
Shares in electricity giant AGL Energy are down 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Dundas Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Dundas Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO
Everything we know about the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best iron ore stocks on the ASX (2021)
We look at some of the biggest and best performing iron ore stocks in Australia.
Why are the CBA and WBC share prices stumbling today?
Shares in the major banks have risen more than 50% in the last 12 months.
How to buy Evergrande shares from Australia
Steps to owning and managing China Evergrande Group shares from Australia.
How to invest in the Hamelin Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Hamelin Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Lykos Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Lykos Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert