How to buy OneVue Holdings shares | A$0.425
Own OneVue Holdings shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
OneVue Holdings Limited is an asset management business based in Australia. OneVue Holdings shares (OVH) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.425 – an increase of 23.19% over the previous week. OneVue Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $49.3 million.
How to buy shares in OneVue Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for OneVue Holdings . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: OVH. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until OneVue Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.425, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of OneVue Holdings . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- OneVue Holdings key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is OneVue Holdings stock a buy or sell?
- OneVue Holdings performance over time
- Are OneVue Holdings shares over-valued?
- OneVue Holdings 's financials
- How volatile are OneVue Holdings shares?
- Does OneVue Holdings pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted OneVue Holdings 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, OneVue Holdings 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.425, which is 29.41% up on its pre-crash value of $0.3 and 342.71% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.096.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of OneVue Holdings shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $333.33 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,231.88.
OneVue Holdings share priceUse our graph to track the performance of OVH stocks over time.
OneVue Holdings shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.425|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.096 - AUDA$0.41|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.3752|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.3331|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.005|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy OneVue Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
OneVue Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-22)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-29)||11.84%|
|3 months (2020-07-29)||13.33%|
|6 months (2020-04-29)||77.08%|
|1 year (2019-10-29)||6.25%|
|2 years (2018-10-29)||-17.48%|
|3 years (2017-10-27)||-39.29%|
|5 years (2015-10-29)||-5.56%|
Is OneVue Holdings under- or over-valued?
Valuing OneVue Holdings stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of OneVue Holdings 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
OneVue Holdings 's P/E ratio
OneVue Holdings 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 53x. In other words, OneVue Holdings shares trade at around 53x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
OneVue Holdings 's EBITDA
OneVue Holdings 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $3 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a OneVue Holdings 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
OneVue Holdings financials
|Revenue TTM||$49.3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$15.4 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-0.47%|
|Return on equity TTM||-35.54%|
|Market capitalisation||$92.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
OneVue Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting OneVue Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
OneVue Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, OneVue Holdings 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.096 up to $0.41. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while OneVue Holdings 's is 1.5591. This would suggest that OneVue Holdings 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
OneVue Holdings overview
OneVue Holdings Limited provides various superannuation solutions in Australia. It operates through Fund Services and Platform Services segments. The Fund Services segment offers managed fund and superannuation member administration services. The Platform Services segment provides platform administration, including managed funds and accounts. It also offers advisor and investor education services. The company serves advisers and accountants, retail and member organizations, fund managers, custodians and entities, and advised and self-directed clients. OneVue Holdings Limited was incorporated in 2004 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy the US Vegan Climate ETF | N/AN/A
Steps to owning and managing buy US Vegan Climate ETF units.
How to buy Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares | A$0.023
Steps to owning and managing Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares from Australia.
How to buy OneVue Holdings shares | $58.06
Steps to owning and managing Bunge Ltd shares from Australia.
How to buy OneVue Holdings shares | $37.47
Steps to owning and managing Conagra Brands shares from Australia.
How to buy OneVue Holdings shares | $67.1
Steps to owning and managing Kellogg Company shares from Australia.
How to buy OneVue Holdings shares | $72.84
Steps to owning and managing Ingredion shares from Australia
How to buy OneVue Holdings shares | $59.71
Steps to owning and managing Tyson Foods shares from Australia.
Where to buy writing pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy writing pencils online in Australia.
Where to buy wrapper & band sorter racks online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wrapper & band sorter racks online in Australia.
Where to buy wooden lead pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wooden lead pencils online in Australia.
Ask an Expert