How to buy Oneview Healthcare PLC (ONE) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Oneview Healthcare PLC shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Oneview Healthcare PLC is a health information services business based in Australia. Oneview Healthcare PLC shares (ONE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Oneview Healthcare PLC has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $9.7 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Oneview Healthcare PLC
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Oneview Healthcare PLC. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ONE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Oneview Healthcare PLC reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Oneview Healthcare PLC. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Oneview Healthcare PLC key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Oneview Healthcare PLC stock a buy or sell?
- Oneview Healthcare PLC performance over time
- Oneview Healthcare PLC's financials
- How volatile are Oneview Healthcare PLC shares?
- Does Oneview Healthcare PLC pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Oneview Healthcare PLC stock price (ASX:ONE)Use our graph to track the performance of ONE stocks over time.
Oneview Healthcare PLC shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.115 - $0.52|
|50-day moving average||$0.208|
|200-day moving average||$0.2659|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.03|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Oneview Healthcare PLC stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Oneview Healthcare PLC price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-24)||0.13|
|1 month (2022-06-02)||-38.10%|
|3 months (2022-04-01)||-39.53%|
|6 months (2021-12-31)||-50.94%|
|1 year (2021-07-02)||-72.04%|
|2 years (2020-07-02)||195.45%|
|3 years (2019-07-02)||-50.00%|
|5 years (2017-06-30)||-97.35%|
Oneview Healthcare PLC financials
|Revenue TTM||$9.7 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$5.3 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-28.76%|
|Return on equity TTM||-117.19%|
|Market capitalisation||$65.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Oneview Healthcare PLC share dividends
We're not expecting Oneview Healthcare PLC to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Oneview Healthcare PLC share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Oneview Healthcare PLC's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.115 up to $0.52. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Oneview Healthcare PLC's is 2.0367. This would suggest that Oneview Healthcare PLC's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Oneview Healthcare PLC overview
Oneview Healthcare PLC develops and sells software and related consultancy services for the healthcare sector in Ireland, the United States, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. The company operates Care Experience Platform (CXP) Cloud Start that allows customers to implement critical digital engagement capabilities across their entire enterprise; CXP Cloud Enterprise, which gives patients and their families the ability to communicate virtually with healthcare teams along with access to education and health information; and CXP Enterprise On-Prem that meets enterprise needs across various types of facilities from new construction to existing hospitals with legacy wiring. It also provides empower patients and families, manage patient experience, deliver virtual care, digital door sign, and patient communication board solutions. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
Stocks similar to Oneview Healthcare PLC
Oneview Healthcare PLC in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO
Everything we know about the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to invest in the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
Ask an Expert