How to buy Omni Bridgeway shares
Own Omni Bridgeway shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Omni Bridgeway Limited is a credit services business based in Australia. Omni Bridgeway shares (OBL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Omni Bridgeway has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $26.7 million..
How to buy shares in Omni Bridgeway
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Omni Bridgeway . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: OBL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Omni Bridgeway reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $4.12, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Omni Bridgeway . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
Omni Bridgeway share priceUse our graph to track the performance of OBL stocks over time.
Omni Bridgeway shares at a glance
|52-week range||$3.1317 - $5.3318|
|50-day moving average||$4.1173|
|200-day moving average||$4.1264|
|Dividend yield||$0.08 (2%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.007|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Omni Bridgeway stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Omni Bridgeway price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-18)||2.74%|
|1 month (2020-12-24)||6.19%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||11.65%|
|6 months (2020-07-24)||-16.94%|
|1 year (2020-01-24)||-12.53%|
|2 years (2019-01-25)||45.71%|
|3 years (2018-01-25)||35.33%|
|5 years (2016-01-25)||2,059,900.00%|
Omni Bridgeway financials
|Revenue TTM||$26.7 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-21,988,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.11%|
|Return on equity TTM||2.74%|
|Market capitalisation||$1 billion|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Omni Bridgeway share dividends
We're not expecting Omni Bridgeway to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Omni Bridgeway 's shares ever split?
Omni Bridgeway 's shares were split on a 1:5 basis on 6 September 2001. So if you had owned 5 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Omni Bridgeway shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Omni Bridgeway shares which in turn could have impacted Omni Bridgeway 's share price.
Omni Bridgeway share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Omni Bridgeway 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $3.1317 up to $5.3318. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Omni Bridgeway 's is 0.975. This would suggest that Omni Bridgeway 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Omni Bridgeway overview
Omni Bridgeway Limited engages in investing in litigation and dispute resolution matters in Australia, the United States, Canada, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. It offers litigation financing solutions, including bankruptcy, commercial, intellectual property, investor recoveries, class/group actions, appeals, and whistleblower. The company also provides arbitration financing; funding for companies; judgment enforcement; law firm financing; and distressed asset recovery solutions. It serves individual claimants, law firms, corporations, sovereigns, and multilateral institutions. The company was formerly known as IMF Bentham Limited and changed its name to Omni Bridgeway Limited in March 2020. Omni Bridgeway Limited was founded in 1986 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Best RC planes in Australia
From the best RC plane for beginners to the top model for aerial photography, these are the six best RC planes in Australia right now.
How to buy Omni Bridgeway units | A$51.67
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Omni Bridgeway units | A$52.89
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Omni Bridgeway units | A$104.57
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Omni Bridgeway units | A$24.01
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Omni Bridgeway units | A$90.36
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Omni Bridgeway units | A$17.23
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Omni Bridgeway units | A$75.54
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Omni Bridgeway units | A$50.6
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Omni Bridgeway units | A$9.38
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert