How to buy Omni Bridgeway shares
Own Omni Bridgeway shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Omni Bridgeway Limited is a credit services business based in Australia. Omni Bridgeway shares (IMF) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Omni Bridgeway has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $853 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Omni Bridgeway
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Omni Bridgeway . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: IMF. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Omni Bridgeway reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Omni Bridgeway . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Omni Bridgeway share priceUse our graph to track the performance of IMF stocks over time.
Omni Bridgeway shares at a glance
|52-week range||$3.2 - $5.38|
|50-day moving average||$3.4|
|200-day moving average||$3.3267|
|Dividend yield||$0.06 (1.58%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.185|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Omni Bridgeway stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Omni Bridgeway price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-17)||3.16%|
|1 month (2021-05-24)||5.09%|
|3 months (2021-03-24)||8.59%|
|6 months (2020-12-24)||1.03%|
|1 year (2020-06-24)||-20.33%|
|2 years (2019-06-24)||40.10%|
|3 years (2018-06-22)||35.34%|
|5 years (2016-06-24)||176.31%|
Omni Bridgeway financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-22,380,000|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$853 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Omni Bridgeway share dividends
We're not expecting Omni Bridgeway to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Omni Bridgeway overview
IMF Bentham Limited engages in investing in litigation funding in Australia, the United States, Canada, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Its practice areas include commercial litigation, finance for corporates, funding for insolvency, class actions, arbitration, and investor recoveries. The company offers services, such as funding for litigations; factual investigations preliminary to litigations; appeal funding; payment of adverse costs orders; strategic planning, monitoring, and managing of litigation; and assistance in facilitating settlements and maximizing the value of claim. The company was formerly known as Bentham IMF Limited and changed its name to IMF Bentham Limited in November 2014. IMF Bentham Limited was incorporated in 2017 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
The best Amazon Prime Day phone deals Australia: $600 off
Top offers include 57% off phone accessories, 38% off OPPO and 36% off Nokia.
Amazon Prime Day’s best appliance deals: 49% off De’Longhi, Philips
From air fryers to coffee makers to vacuum cleaners and more, these are the very best appliance deals that Amazon has to offer this Prime Day.
Amazon Prime Day: 75% off these massive beauty brands
Prime Day is your only chance to save big on Olaplex, Maybelline, La-Roche Posay, Calvin Klein fragrances and more.
Best Amazon Prime Day headphone deals: 58% off Sony + heaps more
Top headphone offers include 58% off Sony, 54% off Sennheiser and 45% off Bose.
Prime Day 2021: Up to 40% off tablets from Lenovo, Samsung and Huawei
Prime Day is here – don't miss your chance to save big on these tablets from your favourite tech brands.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: Amazon Prime Day 2021 deals, $270 off Sunbeam coffee machines, $70 off Xbox Series S.
The best Amazon Prime Day deals from Aussie brands: Get 45% off
Here are the Prime Day deals you can feel especially good about shopping.
Amazon Prime Day Australia 2021: All the best deals from Day 2
Here are all the best deals from Amazon Prime Day Australia's second day - including the return of dirt-cheap Nintendo Switch consoles.
Amazon Prime Day’s best deals under $50: Calvin Klein, UGG, Philips Hue
Keen to shop Prime Day but don't want to break the bank? These are the best deals for you.
Best Amazon Prime Day audio deals: $674 off soundbars
Best offers include 68% off Echo devices, 45% off soundbars and 44% off bluetooth speakers.
Ask an Expert