How to buy Omega Oil & Gas (OMA) shares in Australia
Learn how to easily invest in Omega Oil & Gas shares.
Omega Oil & Gas is an oil & gas e&p business based in Australia. Omega Oil & Gas shares (OMA) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Omega Oil & Gas has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $27,706. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Omega Oil & Gas
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Omega Oil & Gas. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: OMA. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Omega Oil & Gas reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Omega Oil & Gas. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
Omega Oil & Gas stock price (ASX:OMA)Use our graph to track the performance of OMA stocks over time.
Omega Oil & Gas shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.16 - $0.2|
|50-day moving average||$0.1729|
|200-day moving average||$0.1729|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Omega Oil & Gas stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Omega Oil & Gas price performance over time
|1 week (2023-11-21)||-10.00%|
|1 month (2023-10-27)||-14.29%|
|3 months (2023-08-28)||2.86%|
|6 months (2023-05-26)||-23.40%|
|1 year (2022-11-28)||9.09%|
Omega Oil & Gas financials
|Gross profit TTM||$27,706|
|Return on assets TTM||-26.36%|
|Return on equity TTM||-108.46%|
|Market capitalisation||$23.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Omega Oil & Gas share dividends
We're not expecting Omega Oil & Gas to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Omega Oil & Gas overview
Omega Oil & Gas Limited, an energy and resources company, explores for and produces natural gas and oil. It holds two exploration permits, Authorities to Prospect 2037 and 2038; and Petroleum Lease 17, a petroleum lease in the Surat-Bowen Basin located in South-East Queensland. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in Sydney, Australia. Omega Oil & Gas Limited operates as a subsidiary of AJ Lucas Services Pty Ltd.
Stocks similar to Omega Oil & Gas
Omega Oil & Gas in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy OpenAI stock in Australia
Looking to jump on the AI bandwagon? Here's how you can invest in ChatGPT and its parent company OpenAI from Australia.
Best performing stocks on the ASX in 2023 (Updated weekly)
Looking for the best performing stocks in Australia? We update this list weekly.
Cryptocurrency ETFs explained: A simple guide for investors (2023)
If you’re looking for ways to gain exposure to Bitcoin and other digital currencies, cryptocurrency ETFs could be worth exploring. Find out what crypto ETFs are and how they work in this introductory guide.
How to buy Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA ADR (GOL) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Microsoft (MSFT) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Microsoft shares from in Australia.
A beginner’s guide to Lego investing
Looking for alternative investments? With a ROI of up to 3,593% lego may be worth considering. Read on to find out which lego sets are worth the investment.
The cheapest stock brokers in Australia (Nov 2023)
Find cheap stock brokerage in Australia when buying and selling shares on the ASX and other international exchanges.
What is the money market?
Learn about the money market and everyday consumer money market products.
Is investing in crowdfunding a safe investment?
Equity crowdfunding offers a unique opportunity for investors and for Australian startups, but Australia’s regulatory framework surrounding crowdfunding still lags behind the rest of the world.
The best trading platforms in Australia for 2023
Follow these tips to find the best share trading platform for you.
Ask an Expert