Where to buy Olaplex online in Australia 2022
It's time to restore your hair's health! Here's where you can shop Olaplex online.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Olaplex is a repair treatment that is designed to take your hair from a damaged state to lovely, healthy locks. Luckily for you, you don't need to go all the way to the salon to buy it either.
We’ve gathered the best stores to buy Olaplex online and have it delivered right to your door. For more hair care tips and inspo, you can also check out our selection of hair care guides.
Amazon is a go-to for whatever happens to be on your shopping list. Access convenient shopping, a massive selection of Olaplex products and some great deals and discounts at Amazon.
- Free delivery on eligible orders with a Prime membership
- Genuine customer reviews
- Zip accepted
Sephora is a branded beauty specialist that doesn’t disappoint when you’re shopping for a bounty of beauty products. Sephora is a firm favourite with beauty followers and trendsetters alike.
- Free delivery on orders over $25
- Returns accepted within 30 days
- Afterpay accepted
This UK-based fashion house offers plenty of innovative beauty products created by globally popular brands. ASOS is fabulous when it comes to fashion, but it also offers a great range of haircare favourites for you to choose from too.
- Afterpay and Klarna accepted
- Free delivery with orders over $80
- Enjoy a risk-free shopping spree with free returns
If your haircare regime is in need of an overhaul, look no further than RY. Explore products created by top brands like Olaplex, Christophe Robin and more here.
- Free shipping Australia-wide
- Sign up to the newsletter for insider access to the latest deals and discounts
- Zip and Afterpay accepted
Sourcing products from all over the world, Fishpond is a great place to check for hard-to-find items. Shop a selection of Olaplex products and give your hair a new lease of life.
- Free delivery on all orders
- 100-day free returns
- Stocks hard-to-find products
If you want to be wowed by a bounty of beauty products, this is the place to go. Oz Hair & Beauty offers an impressive range of brands that everyone is sure to appreciate.
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Sign up to the newsletter to unlock VIP perks
- Zip and Klarna accepted
Make this online marketplace your go-to for those special buys and bargain finds. Join in the thrill of a bidding war or browse the buy-it-now listings to secure the Olaplex products you need with ease.
- Large selection of discounted products
- Free delivery or pick-up where mentioned
- Afterpay accepted
Whatever your beauty bag is lacking, you can rely on this retailer to provide plenty of options. Let lookfantastic be your link to the best haircare brands in the business.
- Free delivery Australia-wide
- Sign up to the newsletter and receive a welcome discount
- Afterpay, Klarna, LayBuy and Zip accepted
Which retailers offer free delivery?
- Amazon: Free shipping on orders over $39
- Sephora: Free shipping on orders over $25
- ASOS: Free shipping on orders over $80
- RY: Free shipping for all orders Australia-wide
- Fishpond: Free on all orders
- Oz Hair & Beauty: Free shipping on orders over $50
- eBay: Free shipping on selected items
- LOOKFANTASTIC: Free delivery Australia-wide
Want to get a great deal on hair and makeup? Use one of our coupons:
More guides on Finder
Tried & Tested: Beauty Products We Swear By
From viral TikTok brands to affordable dupes, Sal and Al give you a peek inside their makeup bags to reveal their ride or die beauty products.
Beauty product of the week: Youth To The People Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum review
This new 3-in-1 serum is the holy trinity of hydration.
Where to shop Euphoria star Maude Apatow’s beauty routine
Every product the Euphoria actress uses in her Vogue Beauty Secrets video, plus some affordable dupes.
Beauty Product of the Week: Sundae Body Foam review
Basically, if you like cute things in your shower that smell heavenly, this is the product for you.
Beauty product of the week: Sun Bum Scalp & Hair Mist SPF 30
I never thought I'd geek out over a SPF, but this lightweight scalp and hair sunscreen mist is an absolute beauty essential.
Trash or Splash: Alya Skin Pore Perfecting Elixir
Does the latest Alya Skin drop live up to the social media hype? We gave it a go and we have some thoughts.
The 3 products I swear by for my lazy girl tanning routine
I found the easy way to tan that takes minimal effort and the good news is, there are only 3 product you need and every single one is a 10/10.
I tried the entire Bondi Sands Everyday Skincare range and here’s my first impression
The 14 Bondi Sands Everyday Skincare products are worth over $200 and these are the ones I'd buy again.
Instagram made me buy it: Growth Bomb Blonde Toning Hair Growth Shampoo & Conditioner
Hey blondies, this affordable and hydrating purple shampoo and conditioner from Growth Bomb is an absolute must.
The best products to achieve the clean beauty look
From where the no-makeup makeup look meets the model off duty vibe, we've put together a range of no-fuss products you'll love.
Ask an Expert