How to buy Oklo Resources (OKU) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Oklo Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Oklo Resources Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Oklo Resources shares (OKU) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Oklo Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $53,500. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Oklo Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Oklo Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: OKU. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Oklo Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Oklo Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Oklo Resources stock price (ASX:OKU)Use our graph to track the performance of OKU stocks over time.
Oklo Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.105 - $0.24|
|50-day moving average||$0.1308|
|200-day moving average||$0.1343|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.013|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Oklo Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Oklo Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-11-22)||-3.23%|
|1 month (2021-10-29)||15.38%|
|3 months (2021-08-27)||30.43%|
|6 months (2021-05-28)||11.11%|
|1 year (2020-11-27)||-33.33%|
|2 years (2019-11-29)||20.00%|
|3 years (2018-11-29)||-42.31%|
|5 years (2016-11-29)||25.00%|
Oklo Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$53,500|
|Return on assets TTM||-1.53%|
|Return on equity TTM||-9.83%|
|Market capitalisation||$75.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Oklo Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Oklo Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Oklo Resources 's shares ever split?
Oklo Resources 's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 27 November 2014. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Oklo Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Oklo Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Oklo Resources 's share price.
Oklo Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Oklo Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.105 up to $0.24. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Oklo Resources 's is 0.5661. This would suggest that Oklo Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Oklo Resources overview
Oklo Resources Limited engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in the Republic of Mali. It primarily explores for gold deposits. The company's flagship project is the Dandoko project covering an area of 134 square kilometers located to the east of the prolific Senegal-Mali Shear Zone. Oklo Resources Limited was incorporated in 2006 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Oklo Resources
Oklo Resources in the news
Oklo Resources : Extends High Grade Gold at Disse
Oklo Resources : Notification regarding unquoted securities - OKU
Oklo Resources : Intersects 69.1g/t Gold at Disse
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Nintendo Switch Black Friday deals 2021 Australia with up to 59% off
These are the best Black Friday deals for Nintendo Switch, including up to 59% off bestselling Switch games.
Black Friday vacuum cleaner deals 2021: Dyson, Bosch and more
Get up to 58% off on robot cleaners to barrels and cordless sticks to all things Dyson during the Black Friday sales.
Black Friday TV deals in Australia: Up to $3,000 off smart TVs
The best Black Friday 2021 discounts include over $1,000 off 75-inch and 85-inch smart TVs from Samsung and Hisense.
Apple Watch Black Friday sales in Australia
Black Friday bargains include discounts on the Apple Watch Series 3 and Apple Watch accessories.
Black Friday air fryer sales: Up to 85% off our favourite brands
Save up to 84% off select air fryers and multi cookers on Black Friday from Amazon, eBay and Catch and more.
Black Friday mega deal: $162 off Nintendo Switch bundles
Get the Nintendo Switch bundled with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and a 3-month Nintendo Switch Online subscription for $369 - save $160!
The best Black Friday headphone sales in Australia: Get up to 58% off
The biggest discounts include $200 off the Apple AirPods Max, 40% off the Beats Solo3, 38% off Jabra Elite 75t Earbuds and 56% off Sennheiser HD 400s.
Australia’s best Black Friday 2021 gaming laptop deals, save up to 40% off
Save over $1000 on gaming laptops during Black Friday 2021 from Dell, MSI, Lenovo, OMEN and Alienware and more.
Ask an Expert