How to buy Oakdale Resources (OAR) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Oakdale Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
OAR Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Oakdale Resources shares (OAR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Oakdale Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $24,459. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Oakdale Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Oakdale Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: OAR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Oakdale Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Oakdale Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Oakdale Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Oakdale Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Oakdale Resources performance over time
- Oakdale Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Oakdale Resources shares?
- Does Oakdale Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Oakdale Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Oakdale Resources stock price (ASX:OAR)Use our graph to track the performance of OAR stocks over time.
Oakdale Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.003 - $0.033|
|50-day moving average||$0.0143|
|200-day moving average||$0.016|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.124|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Oakdale Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Oakdale Resources price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-06)||0.015|
|3 months (2021-05-06)||36.36%|
Oakdale Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-594,897|
|Return on assets TTM||-19.89%|
|Return on equity TTM||-50.92%|
|Market capitalisation||$25.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Oakdale Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Oakdale Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Oakdale Resources 's shares ever split?
Oakdale Resources 's shares were split on a 1:72 basis on 22 July 2014. So if you had owned 72 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Oakdale Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 7100% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Oakdale Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Oakdale Resources 's share price.
Oakdale Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Oakdale Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.003 up to $0.033. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Oakdale Resources 's is 1.1125. This would suggest that Oakdale Resources 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Oakdale Resources overview
OAR Resources Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral deposits in Australia, Peru, and the United States. The company explores for gold, iron, nickel, copper, and base metals. It holds a 100% interest in the Crown PGE-nickel-copper project that covers an area of 93 square kilometers located within the Yilgarn Craton, Western Australia; and a 100% interest in the Alpine Resources gold exploration project, which include the Lambarson Canyon, Douglas Canyon, and Tonopah North projects located in Nevada. The company also has interest in the Oakdale Graphite project located in South Australia; and the Bramfield iron project located on Eyre Peninsula in South Australia. The company was formerly known as Oakdale Resources Limited and changed its name to OAR Resources Limited in December 2020. OAR Resources Limited was incorporated in 1985 and is based in West Leederville, Australia.
Stocks similar to Oakdale Resources
Oakdale Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Endeavour Group (EDV) shares
Steps to owning and managing Endeavour Group Limited shares from Australia.
How to invest in the WAY2VAT IPO
Everything we know about the WAY2VAT IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Pearl Gull Iron IPO
Everything we know about the Pearl Gull Iron IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Zoom2u Technologies IPO
Everything we know about the Zoom2u Technologies IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Copper Search IPO
Copper Search is expected to go public . Here's how to buy in when the IPO launches.
How to invest in the Alvo Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Alvo Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Star Minerals Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Star Minerals Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
Ask an Expert