How to buy Oakdale Resources shares
Own Oakdale Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Oakdale Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Oakdale Resources shares (OAR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Oakdale Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $11,119..
How to buy shares in Oakdale Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Oakdale Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: OAR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Oakdale Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.024, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Oakdale Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Oakdale Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of OAR stocks over time.
Oakdale Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.001 - $0.033|
|50-day moving average||$0.0226|
|200-day moving average||$0.008|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.124|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Oakdale Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Oakdale Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-14)||9.09%|
|1 month (2020-12-21)||20.00%|
|3 months (2020-10-21)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-21)||585.71%|
|1 year (2020-01-21)||380.00%|
|2 years (2019-01-21)||14.29%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||-31.43%|
|5 years (2016-01-21)||-82.86%|
Oakdale Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-594,897|
|Return on assets TTM||-46.14%|
|Return on equity TTM||-235.23%|
|Market capitalisation||$37.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Oakdale Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Oakdale Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Oakdale Resources 's shares ever split?
Oakdale Resources 's shares were split on a 1:72 basis on 23 July 2014. So if you had owned 72 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Oakdale Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 7100% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Oakdale Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Oakdale Resources 's share price.
Oakdale Resources overview
Oakdale Resources Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral deposits in Australia, Peru, and the United States. The company explores for gold, iron, nickel, copper, and base metals. It holds a 100% interest in the Crown PGE-nickel-copper project that covers an area of 93 square kilometers located within the Yilgarn Craton, Western Australia; and a 100% interest in the Alpine Resources gold exploration project, which include the Lambarson Canyon, Douglas Canyon, and Tonopah North projects located in Nevada. The company also has interest in the Oakdale Graphite project located in South Australia; and the Bramfield iron project located on Eyre Peninsula in South Australia. Oakdale Resources Limited was incorporated in 1985 and is based in West Leederville, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Oakdale Resources units | A$51.76
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Oakdale Resources units | A$52.87
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Oakdale Resources units | A$104.51
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Oakdale Resources units | A$24.15
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Oakdale Resources units | A$89.59
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Oakdale Resources units | A$17.03
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Oakdale Resources units | A$75.86
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Oakdale Resources units | A$51.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Oakdale Resources units | A$9.49
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert