How to buy Oakajee Corporation (OKJ) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Oakajee Corporation shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Oakajee Corporation Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Oakajee Corporation shares (OKJ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Oakajee Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $10,700. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Oakajee Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Oakajee Corporation . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: OKJ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Oakajee Corporation reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Oakajee Corporation . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Oakajee Corporation stock price (ASX:OKJ)Use our graph to track the performance of OKJ stocks over time.
Oakajee Corporation shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.041 - $0.099|
|50-day moving average||$0.0718|
|200-day moving average||$0.0712|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.0092|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Oakajee Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Oakajee Corporation price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-02)||10.67%|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||2.47%|
Oakajee Corporation financials
|Gross profit TTM||$113,826|
|Return on assets TTM||-9.52%|
|Return on equity TTM||-15.75%|
|Market capitalisation||$4.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Oakajee Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting Oakajee Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Oakajee Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Oakajee Corporation 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.041 up to $0.099. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Oakajee Corporation 's is 0.7346. This would suggest that Oakajee Corporation 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Oakajee Corporation overview
Oakajee Corporation Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in Australia. It holds interests in the Paynes Find gold project that covers an area of 112 square kilometers located in Western Australia; and the Birrindudu nickel project covering an area of 1,116 square kilometers located in the Northern Territory. The company was formerly known as Australian Stone Creations Limited and changed its name to Oakajee Corporation Limited in January 2008. The company was incorporated in 2006 and is based in Nedlands, Australia.
Stocks similar to Oakajee Corporation
Oakajee Corporation in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Shopping.io (SPI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Shopping.io (SPI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert