How to buy Nusantara Resources shares
Own Nusantara Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Nusantara Resources Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Nusantara Resources shares (NUS) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Nusantara Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $69,854. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Nusantara Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Nusantara Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: NUS. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Nusantara Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Nusantara Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Nusantara Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of NUS stocks over time.
Nusantara Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.25 - $0.38|
|50-day moving average||$0.2857|
|200-day moving average||$0.2786|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.013|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Nusantara Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Nusantara Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-16)||1.69%|
|1 month (2021-05-24)||9.09%|
|3 months (2021-03-23)||15.38%|
|6 months (2020-12-23)||9.09%|
|1 year (2020-06-23)||-9.09%|
|2 years (2019-06-21)||71.43%|
|3 years (2018-06-22)||50.00%|
Nusantara Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$69,854|
|Return on assets TTM||-3.94%|
|Return on equity TTM||-5.24%|
|Market capitalisation||$66.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Nusantara Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Nusantara Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Nusantara Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Nusantara Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.25 up to $0.38. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Nusantara Resources 's is 0.1933. This would suggest that Nusantara Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Nusantara Resources overview
Nusantara Resources Limited engages in the exploration, evaluation, and development of gold resources in Indonesia. It owns a 100% interest in the Awak Mas gold project located in South Sulawesi, Indonesia. The company was formerly known as Awak Mas Holdings Pty Ltd. and changed its name to Nusantara Resources Limited in February 2017. Nusantara Resources Limited is headquartered in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Barefoot Investor: How to watch Scott Pape’s Money Movement docu-series online
This fresh docu-series features the one and only Barefoot Investor.
Prime Day’s best health and fitness deals: Garmin, FitBit, PranaOn
Stocking up on your favourite supplements or adding to your home gym, Amazon has got you covered with these red-hot offers.
Amazon Prime Day’s best camera deals: Nikon, Panasonic and more
DSLR, digital, polaroids, lenses and accessories - these are the best camera deals Amazon has to offer this Prime Day.
Biggest Amazon Prime Day discounts: 75% off games + heaps more
Top offers so far include 75% off games, 68% off tech and 38% off alcohol.
Jetstar sale offers new route to “Australia’s most beautiful coastlines”
You have to be quick, these fares are gone with the strike of midnight.
Kobo Elipsa review: An ereader and enote 2-in-1
The Kobo Elipsa makes a valiant attempt to bridge the gap between eReader and eNote. It doesn’t manage to excel at being one or the other as its big for an eReader, and slow for an eNote.
Amazon Prime Day: Best board game offers on Hasbro, MONOPOLY, Jenga
From children to teens and adults, Amazon has got you covered with these awesome board game deals.
Amazon Prime Day: Red-hot fashion deals on Bonds, Champion and more
Fashionistas can score sweet savings on Skechers shoes, Bonds everyday essentials and winter warmers from Champion.
Why has the Zip Co share price run out of steam?
Shares in BNPL provider Zip Co have jumped over 16% in the last month.
3 Virgin Australia sales to get you 50% off flights + 50% bonus points
Earn extra points for every $1 spent when you book these domestic flights before the end of the financial year.
Ask an Expert