How to buy Nuix (NXL) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Nuix shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy shares in Nuix
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Nuix. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: NXL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Nuix reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Nuix. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Nuix stock price (ASX:NXL)Use our graph to track the performance of NXL stocks over time.
Nuix shares at a glance
|52-week range||$1.965 - $11.855|
|50-day moving average||$2.3376|
|200-day moving average||$2.8276|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.005|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Nuix stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Nuix price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-11)||-4.21%|
|1 month (2021-12-17)||-3.30%|
|3 months (2021-10-18)||-21.15%|
|6 months (2021-07-16)||-19.92%|
|1 year (2021-01-18)||-78.03%|
Is Nuix under- or over-valued?
Valuing Nuix stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Nuix's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Nuix's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $62 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Nuix's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
|Revenue TTM||$176.1 million|
|Operating margin TTM||19.52%|
|Gross profit TTM||$157.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||6.34%|
|Return on equity TTM||-0.59%|
|Market capitalisation||$656.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Nuix share dividends
We're not expecting Nuix to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Nuix Limited provides investigative analytics and intelligence software solutions in Australia and internationally. The company offers Nuix Workstation, a solution for processing file formats and source types into meaningful information by capturing the content, metadata, and context of each item; Nuix Discover that provides processing, analytics, and machine learning-powered review in a single platform; and Nuix Investigate, a solution which extracts, correlates, and contextualizes various types of data across people, objects, locations, and events. The company also provides Nuix Adaptive Security, a solution that monitors, detects, and responds to the threats of enterprises; and Nuix Enterprise Collection Center, a solution to collect and offer disk images or selected data from laptops, desktops, servers, enterprise file shares, or Microsoft sharepoint sites to legal, investigation, security, or compliance teams for further investigation. It serves corporations, governments, law enforcement industries, law firms, and advisories and service partners. The company was formerly known as Nuix Pty Ltd and changed its name to Nuix Limited in September 2020. Nuix Limited was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Nuix
Nuix in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Interview: RAQ founder talks Abbie Chatfield swim collection
RAQ Apparel founder Sophia Argyropoulos chats the inspo for Abbie Chatfield swimwear collab and the secret to finding the perfect bikini.
7 ways to elevate your home movie experience [SPONSORED] Turn your low-key movie nights into a main attraction that can keep everyone entertained.
American Express Qantas Corporate Gold Card
With a 100,000 bonus Membership Rewards offer and complimentary Qantas Business Rewards membership, is this the right card for your business?
How to watch Liverpool vs Arsenal Carabao Cup live and free in Australia
Liverpool and Arsenal battle for a place in the League Cup final.
Rapid antigen tests: When will RAT stock be available? [UPDATED]
Rapid antigen tests are proving extremely hard to find, but there are options if you can be patient trying to find a RAT.
New on Netflix, Prime Video, Disney Plus, Stan, Foxtel, BINGE and more in January 2022
You can easily elevate your binge-watching game in the New Year.
Where to watch DC series Peacemaker online in Australia
He believes in peace at any cost – no matter how many people he has to kill to get it.
How to watch Melbourne Renegades vs Melbourne Stars BBL live and match preview
Both Melbourne teams are fighting for their seasons as we embark on derby number 2
10 beauty trends that’ll pop off in 2022
From clean beauty to bedazzled everything, these are the makeup looks will take over 2022 and the products you need to pull them off.
Compare rapid antigen test brands: How do they stack up?
Not all tests are created equal here are the different brands compared.
Ask an Expert