How to buy Nuheara shares
Own Nuheara shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Nuheara Limited is a communication equipment business based in Australia. Nuheara shares (NUH) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Nuheara has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $7.3 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Nuheara
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Nuheara . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: NUH. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Nuheara reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Nuheara . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Nuheara share priceUse our graph to track the performance of NUH stocks over time.
Nuheara shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.01 - $0.061|
|50-day moving average||$0.0444|
|200-day moving average||$0.0466|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.011|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Nuheara stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Nuheara price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-07)||4.76%|
|1 month (2021-05-14)||2.33%|
|3 months (2021-03-12)||-4.35%|
|6 months (2020-12-14)||-6.38%|
|1 year (2020-06-12)||238.46%|
|2 years (2019-06-14)||-43.59%|
|3 years (2018-06-14)||-60.00%|
|5 years (2016-06-14)||-36.23%|
|Revenue TTM||$7.3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$47,746|
|Return on assets TTM||-39.93%|
|Return on equity TTM||-87.47%|
|Market capitalisation||$70.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Nuheara share dividends
We're not expecting Nuheara to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Nuheara share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Nuheara 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.01 up to $0.061. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Nuheara 's is 2.3223. This would suggest that Nuheara 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Nuheara Limited, an audio wearables company, engages in the development and commercialization of hearing and wearables technology platforms worldwide. The company offers IQbuds2 MAX, a hearing bud; IQbuds BOOST, a wireless earbuds; QstreamTV; and Bluetooth transmitter products. Nuheara Limited was incorporated in 2007 and is headquartered in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Nuheara shares
Steps to owning and managing Regency Centers shares.
How to buy The Honest Company (HNST) shares from Australia
Here's everything we know so far about The Honest Company IPO and how to buy in from Australia.
How to buy Nuheara shares
Steps to owning and managing Applyflow shares.
Cheap gas providers in SA
Compare gas plans from South Australia providers. Find a better deal and switch today.
Best headphones in Australia
Our expert team of reviewers pick the best headphones in Australia, with a little help from real consumer reviews.
How to buy Marqeta stock from Australia when it goes public
Here's everything we know so far about the Marqeta IPO and how to buy in from Australia.
Kiwi broker Sharesies launches 1 cent ASX share trading in Australia
You can now invest as little as 1 cent into Australian, NZ and US shares. Here's why that's a game changer.
How to invest in the Didi Chuxing IPO from Australia
Everything we know about the Didi Chuxing IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Robinhood stock from Australia
Robinhood is set to go public as soon as June. Here's what you need to do to buy in from Australia.
How to build a DIY Raspberry Pi arcade machine for retro gaming
We explain everything you need to make your own retro arcade machine, built around the super-flexible Raspberry Pi.
Ask an Expert