How to buy NuEnergy Gas shares
Own NuEnergy Gas shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
NuEnergy Gas Limited is an oil & gas e&p business based in Australia. NuEnergy Gas shares (NGY) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. NuEnergy Gas has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $236..
How to buy shares in NuEnergy Gas
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for NuEnergy Gas . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: NGY. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until NuEnergy Gas reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.013, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of NuEnergy Gas . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
NuEnergy Gas share priceUse our graph to track the performance of NGY stocks over time.
NuEnergy Gas shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.005 - $0.018|
|50-day moving average||$0.0122|
|200-day moving average||$0.0117|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.011|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy NuEnergy Gas stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
NuEnergy Gas price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-15)||-27.78%|
|1 month (2020-12-23)||8.33%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-23)||62.50%|
|1 year (2020-01-23)||-27.78%|
|2 years (2019-01-23)||-51.85%|
|3 years (2018-01-23)||-79.03%|
|5 years (2016-01-22)||-42.22%|
NuEnergy Gas financials
|Gross profit TTM||$236|
|Return on assets TTM||-3.39%|
|Return on equity TTM||-9.98%|
|Market capitalisation||$19.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
NuEnergy Gas share dividends
We're not expecting NuEnergy Gas to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have NuEnergy Gas 's shares ever split?
NuEnergy Gas 's shares were split on a 1:4 basis on 27 August 2010. So if you had owned 4 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your NuEnergy Gas shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 300% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for NuEnergy Gas shares which in turn could have impacted NuEnergy Gas 's share price.
NuEnergy Gas share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, NuEnergy Gas 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.005 up to $0.018. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while NuEnergy Gas 's is -0.7633. This would suggest that NuEnergy Gas 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, NuEnergy Gas has bucked the trend.
NuEnergy Gas overview
NuEnergy Gas Limited, an independent clean energy company, focuses on the acquisition, exploration, and development of coal bed methane gas projects in Indonesia. It operates six unconventional onshore gas production sharing contracts covering an area of 3,695 square kilometers across South Sumatra, Central Sumatra, and East Kalimantan. The company was incorporated in 1985 and is based in Sydney, Australia. NuEnergy Gas Limited is a subsidiary of Globaltec Formation Berhad.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy NuEnergy Gas units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy NuEnergy Gas units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy NuEnergy Gas units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy NuEnergy Gas units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy NuEnergy Gas units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy NuEnergy Gas units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy NuEnergy Gas units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy NuEnergy Gas units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy NuEnergy Gas units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert