How to buy NuCoal Resources shares | A$0.009
Own NuCoal Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
NuCoal Resources Limited is a thermal coal business based in Australia. NuCoal Resources shares (NCR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.009 – the same closing value as a week prior. NuCoal Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $154,259.
How to buy shares in NuCoal Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for NuCoal Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: NCR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until NuCoal Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.009, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of NuCoal Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- NuCoal Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is NuCoal Resources stock a buy or sell?
- NuCoal Resources performance over time
- NuCoal Resources 's financials
- How volatile are NuCoal Resources shares?
- Does NuCoal Resources pay a dividend?
- Have NuCoal Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted NuCoal Resources 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, NuCoal Resources 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.009, which is 18.18% down on its pre-crash value of $0.011 and 80.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.005.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of NuCoal Resources shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $545.45 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $818.18.
NuCoal Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of NCR stocks over time.
NuCoal Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.009|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.005 - AUDA$0.018|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0097|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0085|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.001|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy NuCoal Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
NuCoal Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-12)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-18)||-10.00%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||-10.00%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||12.50%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||-43.75%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||-55.00%|
|3 years (2017-10-19)||12.50%|
|5 years (2015-10-19)||200.00%|
NuCoal Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$154,259|
|Return on assets TTM||-9.12%|
|Return on equity TTM||-12.71%|
|Market capitalisation||$6.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
NuCoal Resources share dividends
We're not expecting NuCoal Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have NuCoal Resources 's shares ever split?
NuCoal Resources 's shares were split on a 1:144 basis on 5 January 2010. So if you had owned 144 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your NuCoal Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 14300% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for NuCoal Resources shares which in turn could have impacted NuCoal Resources 's share price.
NuCoal Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, NuCoal Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.005 up to $0.018. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while NuCoal Resources 's is 0.2137. This would suggest that NuCoal Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
NuCoal Resources overview
NuCoal Resources Limited explores for coal mines in Australia. The company holds a 100% interest in the Savoy Hill Coal project located in New South Wales. NuCoal Resources Limited was incorporated in 1993 and is based in Greenhills, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert