How to buy NuCoal Resources (NCR) shares
Learn how to easily invest in NuCoal Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
NuCoal Resources is a thermal coal business based in Australia. NuCoal Resources shares (NCR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. NuCoal Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $25,105. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in NuCoal Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for NuCoal Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: NCR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until NuCoal Resources reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of NuCoal Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- NuCoal Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is NuCoal Resources stock a buy or sell?
- NuCoal Resources performance over time
- NuCoal Resources 's financials
- How volatile are NuCoal Resources shares?
- Does NuCoal Resources pay a dividend?
- Have NuCoal Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
NuCoal Resources stock price (ASX:NCR)Use our graph to track the performance of NCR stocks over time.
NuCoal Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.008 - $0.014|
|50-day moving average||$0.0107|
|200-day moving average||$0.0097|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy NuCoal Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
NuCoal Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-20)||0.01|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||-9.09%|
|3 months (2022-03-28)||0.01|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||11.11%|
|1 year (2021-06-28)||-9.09%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||42.86%|
|3 years (2019-06-28)||-44.44%|
|5 years (2017-06-27)||100.00%|
NuCoal Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$30,499|
|Return on assets TTM||-6.61%|
|Return on equity TTM||-12.02%|
|Market capitalisation||$7.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
NuCoal Resources share dividends
We're not expecting NuCoal Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have NuCoal Resources 's shares ever split?
NuCoal Resources 's shares were split on a 1:144 basis on 6 January 2010. So if you had owned 144 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your NuCoal Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 14300% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for NuCoal Resources shares which in turn could have impacted NuCoal Resources 's share price.
NuCoal Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, NuCoal Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.008 up to $0.014. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while NuCoal Resources 's is -0.0764. This would suggest that NuCoal Resources 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, NuCoal Resources has bucked the trend.
NuCoal Resources overview
NuCoal Resources Limited engages in the exploration and development of coal mines in Australia. The company holds a 100% interest in the Savoy Hill Coal project located in New South Wales. NuCoal Resources Limited was incorporated in 1993 and is based in Newcastle, Australia.
Stocks similar to NuCoal Resources
NuCoal Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
How to buy BSP Financial Group (BFL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Endeavour Group shares.
Ask an Expert