- Interest rate (p.a.)
- Min. loan amount
- Max. loan amount
bundll is a buy now, pay later platform enabled by Mastercard. You to use it online and in-store, anywhere Mastercard is accepted. With bundll, you can buy anything you want, from clothes to fuel and repay your loan later. Loan terms are short for standard customers, allowing 14 days to repay the loan, or snooze repayments for a flat $2.50 fee. The credit limit for the standard account is $1,000, while superbundll customers get a combined limit up to $4,000. There are also no credit checks for the standard customers. If you upgrade to superbundll, you can get more features and flexibility, but it will involve a credit check. You will also have to pay 5% on all your purchases.
High credit limit
No early payout fee
Overseas use is available
Late fee of $10 apply after a 24 hour grace period
|Interest rate (p.a.)
|Interest rate type
|Min. loan amount
|Max. loan amount
How does bundll work?
To use bundll, simply download the app and create an account. Once you've created an account, you can add the bundll digital card to your phone and start shopping, both online and instore.
First, you'll need to set a repay day. This will be the day of the week that repayments for your purchases will be due. Each week you create a new "bundll" for that week's purchases. You must pay each week's purchases on your chosen repay day up to 14 days later. You can "snooze" payments for an additional 14 days, either with a free snooze (collected by referring your friends to bundll), or by paying a flat fee of $2.50 (less for purchases under $100). You'll need to meet additional eligibility criteria in order to upgrade to use this feature.
To shop with bundll online, use the "Card Reveal" function inside the app. From here you can enter your card details into the online checkout, just as you would do with your regular card. To shop instore, swipe your digital wallet in your phone to reveal your bundll card and tap to pay.
Features of bundll
Features of bundll include:
- Easy application. Simply download the app and register in five minutes.
- Easy approval. Anyone can use this service as long as they are a Visa or Mastercard holder, over the age of 18 and an Australian resident. Upgrading your account requires additional information about your financial situation.
- Credit checks. The standard version of this platform does not require a credit check. However, upgrading your account will require a credit check.
- superbundll. Upgrading your account to a superbundll account allows you to add each week's payments into a rolling six-fortnightly repayment plan.
- Interest-free. Never pay interest on your purchases.
- High credit limit. A standard bundll account has a credit limit of $1,000. With the upgraded package (superbundll) you can access a combined limit of up to $4,000 ($1,000 for a standard bundll and $3,000 for a superbundll).
- Snooze feature. This feature allows you an extra two weeks to repay. Collect free "snoozes" by referring your friends to bundll, or you can pay a 5% fee with superbundll.
- Overseas use is available. Once you have used your account in Australia, you can also use it overseas anywhere that accepts Mastercard.
- No early payout fee. You can repay your bundll early, free of charge.
- 24-hour grace period. If you miss a payment, you will be notified and then given a 24-hour grace period to make your payment before you are charged a late fee.
Fees and charges
- Late fee. A $10 late fee applies if you miss a payment.
- Snooze fee. If you snooze a payment, you will have to pay a fee of $2.50.
- superbundll fee. Using an upgraded superbundll account means that you pay 5% on your purchases.
How to apply
You can apply for bundll through their website. In order to be eligible you must:
- Have an Australian driver's licence or Australian passport
- Have a smartphone
- Be over the age of 18
Please note that additional eligibility criteria and a credit check apply if you wish to upgrade your account, and remember to compare your buy now pay later options before signing up for any particular service.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked