How to buy Novatti Group shares
Own Novatti Group shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Novatti Group Limited is a software—infrastructure business based in Australia. Novatti Group shares (NOV) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Novatti Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $11.9 million..
How to buy shares in Novatti Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Novatti Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: NOV. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Novatti Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.3, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Novatti Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Novatti Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of NOV stocks over time.
Novatti Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.083 - $0.42|
|50-day moving average||$0.24|
|200-day moving average||$0.2229|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.031|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Novatti Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Novatti Group price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-15)||20.00%|
|1 month (2020-12-23)||20.00%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||1.69%|
|6 months (2020-07-23)||27.66%|
|1 year (2020-01-23)||41.18%|
|2 years (2019-01-23)||62.16%|
|3 years (2018-01-23)||-16.67%|
|5 years (2016-01-22)||52.98%|
Novatti Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$11.9 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-2,512,147|
|Return on assets TTM||-13.8%|
|Return on equity TTM||-388.84%|
|Market capitalisation||$63.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Novatti Group share dividends
We're not expecting Novatti Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Novatti Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Novatti Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.083 up to $0.42. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Novatti Group 's is 2.9122. This would suggest that Novatti Group 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Novatti Group overview
Novatti Group Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides software technology, utility billing, and payment services worldwide. It operates in five segments: Novatti Platform, Billing Solutions, Transaction Services, Banking Services, and Novatti Group Limited. The company's Novatti Platform develops, deploys, and supports mobile and alternate payment technology, primarily through the deployment of the Novatti platform. It provides billing and CIS solutions to service providers in the utility industry. The company also offers a network that interconnects emerging payment platforms, remittance operators, financial institutions, retailers, utilities, and various types of telecommunication operators; and Flexewallet and Flexe Payments, an alternative payment method in the form of prepaid cash vouchers for various payment methods, such as prepaid account top-ups and secure online payment of goods and services; and reloadable prepaid cards services, as well as integrates business applications, such as subscription billing, payments, and provisioning into business platforms, including customer relationship management software. In addition, the company offers digital wallets, mobile money, voucher management systems, and cash voucher services. It helps economies, corporations, and consumers to digitize cash transactions. Novatti Group Limited was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Novatti Group units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Novatti Group units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Novatti Group units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Novatti Group units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Novatti Group units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Novatti Group units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Novatti Group units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Novatti Group units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Novatti Group units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert