How to buy Nova Minerals shares
Own Nova Minerals shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Nova Minerals Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Nova Minerals shares (NVA) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Nova Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $754,087. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Nova Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Nova Minerals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: NVA. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Nova Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Nova Minerals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Nova Minerals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of NVA stocks over time.
Nova Minerals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.044 - $0.225|
|50-day moving average||$0.1443|
|200-day moving average||$0.1592|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.003|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Nova Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Nova Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-09)||-3.33%|
|1 month (2021-05-14)||3.57%|
|3 months (2021-03-16)||-12.12%|
|6 months (2020-12-16)||-3.33%|
|1 year (2020-06-16)||158.93%|
|2 years (2019-06-14)||590.48%|
|3 years (2018-06-15)||326.47%|
|5 years (2016-06-16)||480.00%|
Nova Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-6.74%|
|Return on equity TTM||-8.5%|
|Market capitalisation||$250.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Nova Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Nova Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Nova Minerals 's shares ever split?
Nova Minerals 's shares were split on a 1:13 basis on 22 September 2015. So if you had owned 13 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Nova Minerals shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1200% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Nova Minerals shares which in turn could have impacted Nova Minerals 's share price.
Nova Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Nova Minerals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.044 up to $0.225. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Nova Minerals 's is 0.3239. This would suggest that Nova Minerals 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Nova Minerals overview
Nova Minerals Limited engages in the mineral exploration activities in the United States, Australia, and Canada. The company explores for lithium, gold, and copper deposits. Its flagship projects include the Estelle gold project comprise 346 mining claims covering an area of 220 square km located in Alaska. The company was formerly known as Quantum Resources Limited and changed its name to Nova Minerals Limited in December 2017. Nova Minerals Limited was incorporated in 1987 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day home deals to expect: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Why the BHP, Rio and FMG share prices are rising
Shares in mining giants BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed between 10%-16% in the last 6 months.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,000 off Dell gaming laptops, 30% off kids toys, win $10,000 with Optus.
eBay EOFY sales: Best deals from Apple, KitchenAid and more
Score up to 65% off best-selling products with these top end of financial year offers.
Thinking about teeth aligners? Here’s how to make them more affordable
SPONSORED: Perfect teeth could be in closer reach than you think.
Ask an Expert