How to buy Norwood Systems shares | A$0.035
Own Norwood Systems shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Norwood Systems Limited is a telecom services business based in Australia. Norwood Systems shares (NOR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.035 – the same closing value as a week prior. Norwood Systems has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $870,015.
How to buy shares in Norwood Systems
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Norwood Systems . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: NOR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Norwood Systems reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.035, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Norwood Systems . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Norwood Systems key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Norwood Systems stock a buy or sell?
- Norwood Systems performance over time
- Norwood Systems 's financials
- How volatile are Norwood Systems shares?
- Does Norwood Systems pay a dividend?
- Have Norwood Systems shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Norwood Systems 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Norwood Systems 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.035, which is 46.97% down on its pre-crash value of $0.066 and 52.17% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.023.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Norwood Systems shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $562.50 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $729.17.
Norwood Systems share priceUse our graph to track the performance of NOR stocks over time.
Norwood Systems shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.035|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.019 - AUDA$0.07|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0283|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0266|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.002|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Norwood Systems stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Norwood Systems price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-16)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-25)||25.00%|
|3 months (2020-07-24)||20.69%|
|6 months (2020-04-24)||25.00%|
|1 year (2019-10-24)||16.67%|
|2 years (2018-10-24)||-12.50%|
|3 years (2017-10-24)||-80.56%|
|5 years (2015-10-23)||-93.27%|
Norwood Systems financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-1,118,436|
|Return on assets TTM||-144.58%|
|Return on equity TTM||-1640.68%|
|Market capitalisation||$8.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Norwood Systems share dividends
We're not expecting Norwood Systems to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Norwood Systems 's shares ever split?
Norwood Systems 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 16 December 2019. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Norwood Systems shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Norwood Systems shares which in turn could have impacted Norwood Systems 's share price.
Norwood Systems share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Norwood Systems 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.019 up to $0.07. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Norwood Systems 's is 4.3565. This would suggest that Norwood Systems 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Norwood Systems overview
Norwood Systems Limited provides voice, messaging, data, and cyber security services to consumers, enterprises, and carriers worldwide. The company offers enterprise solutions, including mobile cost management that enable bring your own device platform to realize telecommunication capabilities; CRM Auto-Capture provides data on all business-related calls and texts instantly; and compliance management that assists organizational communications where sharing sensitive information is prevalent, as well as enables metadata and deep data collection on communication events through Corona Cloud platform. It also provides SecondLine, an app to Separate personal and professional personas; World Phone, a virtual phone app; World Message, an app for messaging; World Wi-Fi, an app to find Wi-Fi hotspots; World Secure, a Wi-Fi Cyber-security app; and World Voicemail, a visual voicemail app. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Nedlands, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert