How to buy Northern Minerals (NTU) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Northern Minerals shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Northern Minerals Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Northern Minerals shares (NTU) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Northern Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $3.1 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Northern Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Northern Minerals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: NTU. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Northern Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Northern Minerals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Northern Minerals key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Northern Minerals stock a buy or sell?
- Northern Minerals performance over time
- Northern Minerals 's financials
- How volatile are Northern Minerals shares?
- Does Northern Minerals pay a dividend?
- Have Northern Minerals shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Northern Minerals stock price (ASX:NTU)Use our graph to track the performance of NTU stocks over time.
Northern Minerals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.021 - $0.07|
|50-day moving average||$0.0354|
|200-day moving average||$0.0413|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.047|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Northern Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Northern Minerals price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-02)||-2.94%|
|3 months (2021-05-04)||-19.51%|
Is Northern Minerals under- or over-valued?
Valuing Northern Minerals stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Northern Minerals 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Northern Minerals 's EBITDA
Northern Minerals 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $7.3 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Northern Minerals 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Northern Minerals financials
|Revenue TTM||$3.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$2.9 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-10.06%|
|Return on equity TTM||-268.27%|
|Market capitalisation||$189 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Northern Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Northern Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Northern Minerals 's shares ever split?
Northern Minerals 's shares were split on 3 March 2010.
Northern Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Northern Minerals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.021 up to $0.07. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Northern Minerals 's is 0.786. This would suggest that Northern Minerals 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Northern Minerals overview
Northern Minerals Limited engages in the exploration and evaluation of rare earth element mineral interests in Australia. The company explores for dysprosium and other heavy rare earths. Its flagship project is the 100% owned Browns Range project located to the south east of Halls Creek in northern Western Australia. The company was formerly known as Northern Uranium Limited and changed its name to Northern Minerals Limited in February 2011. Northern Minerals Limited was incorporated in 2006 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Northern Minerals
Northern Minerals in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert