How to buy Next Science shares
Own Next Science shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Next Science Limited is a drug manufacturers-specialty & generic business based in Australia. Next Science shares (NXS) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Next Science has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $2.8 million..
How to buy shares in Next Science
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Next Science . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: NXS. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Next Science reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $1.14, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Next Science . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Next Science share priceUse our graph to track the performance of NXS stocks over time.
Next Science shares at a glance
|52-week range||$1.05 - $2.76|
|50-day moving average||$1.2209|
|200-day moving average||$1.2582|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.08|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Next Science stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Next Science price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-18)||-4.20%|
|1 month (2020-12-24)||-11.28%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||-5.00%|
|6 months (2020-07-24)||-16.79%|
|1 year (2020-01-24)||-49.33%|
|2 years (2019-01-22)||N/A|
|3 years (2018-01-22)||N/A|
|5 years (2016-01-22)||N/A|
Next Science financials
|Revenue TTM||$2.8 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$3.5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-36.53%|
|Return on equity TTM||-67.33%|
|Market capitalisation||$221.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Next Science share dividends
We're not expecting Next Science to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Next Science overview
Next Science Limited, a medical technology company, researches, develops, and commercializes non-toxic technology products with efficacy in eradicating biofilm based and free-floating bacteria in the United States and Australia. The company develops its products using its Xbio Technology platform. It offers SurgX, an innovative surgical gel designed to reduce superficial surgical site infections and protect wound tissue to facilitate natural healing; and Bactisure, a surgical lavage that is used to remove debris, including microorganisms from wounds. The company also provides BlastX, an antimicrobial wound gel that destroys bacteria within the gel and defends from recolonization while maintaining a moist wound environment. In addition, it is developing acne cream and cleanser. Next Science Limited was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Next Science units | A$51.67
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Next Science units | A$52.89
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Next Science units | A$104.57
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Next Science units | A$24.01
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Next Science units | A$90.36
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Next Science units | A$17.23
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Next Science units | A$75.54
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Next Science units | A$50.6
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Next Science units | A$9.38
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert