We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
NEXION Group Ltd is a software-infrastructure business based in Australia. Nexion shares (NNG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Nexion has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $27.8 million.
How to buy shares in Nexion
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Nexion. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: NNG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Nexion reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Nexion. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Nexion share priceUse our graph to track the performance of NNG stocks over time.
Nexion shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.18 - $0.41|
|50-day moving average||$0.2956|
|200-day moving average||$0.2956|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Nexion stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$27.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Nexion share dividends
We're not expecting Nexion to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
NEXION Group Ltd, an information technology company, provides cloud infrastructure and network services to enterprise customers. It offers private cloud infrastructure with public cloud products, such as Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure to create a hybrid cloud service, OneCloud Node. The company focusses on the delivery of core compute, data storage, and network services to corporations. It serves customers in a direct-sales business operation model, as well as works with technology provider partners to jointly market its OneCloud service to customers. The company has a strategic agreement with Aryaka Networks, Inc., an SD-WAN technology provider, to deploy Aryaka SD-WAN PoPs along-side the company's OneCloud Nodes in various locations worldwide. It serves customers primarily in Australia, North America, New Zealand, and South Africa. The company was founded in 2018 and is based in Osborne Park, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert