How to buy Nex Metals Explorations shares | A$0.064
Own Nex Metals Explorations shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Nex Metals Explorations Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Nex Metals Explorations shares (NME) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.064 – an increase of 6.67% over the previous week. Nex Metals Explorations has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $523,765.
How to buy shares in Nex Metals Explorations
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Nex Metals Explorations . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: NME. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Nex Metals Explorations reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.064, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Nex Metals Explorations . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Nex Metals Explorations key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Nex Metals Explorations stock a buy or sell?
- Nex Metals Explorations performance over time
- Are Nex Metals Explorations shares over-valued?
- Nex Metals Explorations 's financials
- How volatile are Nex Metals Explorations shares?
- Does Nex Metals Explorations pay a dividend?
- Have Nex Metals Explorations shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Nex Metals Explorations 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Nex Metals Explorations 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.064, which is 78.13% up on its pre-crash value of $0.014 and 392.31% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.013.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Nex Metals Explorations shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $1,000.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $4,266.67.
Nex Metals Explorations share priceUse our graph to track the performance of NME stocks over time.
Nex Metals Explorations shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.064|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.011 - AUDA$0.18|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0679|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.057|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.012|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Nex Metals Explorations stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Nex Metals Explorations price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-14)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-22)||-8.57%|
|3 months (2020-07-21)||1.59%|
|6 months (2020-04-21)||326.67%|
|1 year (2019-10-21)||300.00%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||540.00%|
|3 years (2017-10-20)||540.00%|
|5 years (2015-10-21)||2,033.33%|
Is Nex Metals Explorations under- or over-valued?
Valuing Nex Metals Explorations stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Nex Metals Explorations 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Nex Metals Explorations 's P/E ratio
Nex Metals Explorations 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 0x. In other words, Nex Metals Explorations shares trade at around 0x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Nex Metals Explorations financials
|Gross profit TTM||$523,765|
|Return on assets TTM||-24.24%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$14.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Nex Metals Explorations share dividends
We're not expecting Nex Metals Explorations to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Nex Metals Explorations 's shares ever split?
Nex Metals Explorations 's shares were split on 17 April 2008.
Nex Metals Explorations share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Nex Metals Explorations 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.011 up to $0.18. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Nex Metals Explorations 's is -0.7278. This would suggest that Nex Metals Explorations 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Nex Metals Explorations has bucked the trend.
Nex Metals Explorations overview
Nex Metals Explorations Limited engages in the exploration and mining of mineral properties. It explores for gold, copper, and nickel ores. The company owns interests in the Yundamindera and the Kookynie gold projects located in the Eastern Goldfields, Western Australia. Nex Metals Explorations Limited was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Osborne Park, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on finder
How to buy Nex Metals Explorations shares | $12.24
Steps to owning and managing JetBlue Airways shares from Australia.
How to buy Nex Metals Explorations shares | $14.05
Steps to owning and managing Azul SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Nex Metals Explorations shares | $27.86
Steps to owning and managing Air Transport Services shares from Australia.
How to buy Nex Metals Explorations shares | $7.17
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas shares from Australia.
How to buy Nex Metals Explorations shares | $82.95
Steps to owning and managing Ryanair Holdings shares from Australia.
How to buy Nex Metals Explorations shares | $132.56
Steps to owning and managing Allegiant Travel shares from Australia.
How to buy Nex Metals Explorations shares | $8.32
Steps to owning and managing Controladora Vuela shares from Australia.
How to buy Nex Metals Explorations shares | $7.17
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Ryanair Holdings plc shares | $82.95
Steps to owning and managing Ryanair Holdings plc shares from Australia.
Ask an Expert