How to buy New World Resources (NWC) shares
Learn how to easily invest in New World Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
New World Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. New World Resources shares (NWC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. New World Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1,295. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in New World Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for New World Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: NWC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until New World Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of New World Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- New World Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is New World Resources stock a buy or sell?
- New World Resources performance over time
- New World Resources 's financials
- How volatile are New World Resources shares?
- Does New World Resources pay a dividend?
- Have New World Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
New World Resources stock price (ASX:NWC)Use our graph to track the performance of NWC stocks over time.
New World Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.041 - $0.12|
|50-day moving average||$0.075|
|200-day moving average||$0.081|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.002|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy New World Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
New World Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-11-25)||-3.85%|
|1 month (2021-11-05)||-8.54%|
|3 months (2021-09-03)||4.17%|
|6 months (2021-06-04)||-28.57%|
|1 year (2020-12-04)||33.93%|
|2 years (2019-12-05)||435.71%|
|3 years (2018-12-05)||215.13%|
|5 years (2016-12-05)||191.83%|
Is New World Resources under- or over-valued?
Valuing New World Resources stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of New World Resources 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
New World Resources 's EBITDA
New World Resources 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $4.3 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a New World Resources 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
New World Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$1,295|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.75%|
|Return on equity TTM||-8.34%|
|Market capitalisation||$117.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
New World Resources share dividends
We're not expecting New World Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have New World Resources 's shares ever split?
New World Resources 's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 3 November 2016. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your New World Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for New World Resources shares which in turn could have impacted New World Resources 's share price.
New World Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, New World Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.041 up to $0.12. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while New World Resources 's is 2.9576. This would suggest that New World Resources 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
New World Resources overview
New World Resources Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in North America. The company explores for gold, copper, zinc, and cobalt deposits. The company holds interests in the Colson Cobalt-Copper project located in Idaho, the United States; the Goodsprings Copper-Cobalt project situated in Nevada, the United States; and the Tererro Copper-Gold-Zinc VMS project located in New Mexico, the United States. It also holds an option to acquire a 100% interest in the Antler Copper project situated in Arizona, the United States. The company was formerly known as New World Cobalt Limited and changed its name to New World Resources Limited in December 2019. New World Cobalt Limited was incorporated in 2004 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Stocks similar to New World Resources
New World Resources in the news
We Think Shareholders Will Probably Be Generous With New World Resources Limited's (ASX:NWC) CEO Compensation
Application for quotation of securities - NWC
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Allup Silica IPO
Everything we know about the Allup Silica IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best products to achieve the clean beauty look
From where the no-makeup makeup look meets the model off duty vibe, we've put together a range of no-fuss products you'll love.
Where to watch Moulin Rouge! online in Australia
Every man wanted her – 1 man dared to love her.
How to watch Man United vs Arsenal Premier League live and match preview
Manchester United are scrambling to stay in touch with the top 4 as they host Arsenal this week
12-day advent calendars you can still get before Christmas
From toys to socks to beauty items, these are the top 12-day advent calendars you can still enjoy in the lead up to Christmas.
McDonald’s (MCD) share price, company profile and news
Steps to owning and managing McDonald's shares from in Australia.
Reputation & Christmas parties: Why I won’t be having a festive celebration this year
Reputation + Christmas parties: could it be the potential volcano erupting leaving rands, families and individuals to deal with the fallout?
Pay-as-you-groan: On-demand insurance that pays you $2K for a broken arm
Insurtech Flip has shaken up the insurance industry by launching the first on-demand injury cover in the country.
How to invest in the Qualitas Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Qualitas Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert