How to buy New World Resources shares | A$0.049
Own New World Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
New World Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. New World Resources shares (NWC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.049 – an increase of 16.67% over the previous week. New World Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1,623.
How to buy shares in New World Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for New World Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: NWC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until New World Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.049, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of New World Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- New World Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is New World Resources stock a buy or sell?
- New World Resources performance over time
- New World Resources 's financials
- How volatile are New World Resources shares?
- Does New World Resources pay a dividend?
- Have New World Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted New World Resources 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, New World Resources 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.049, which is 71.43% up on its pre-crash value of $0.014 and 880.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.005.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of New World Resources shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $428.57 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $3,500.00.
New World Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of NWC stocks over time.
New World Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.049|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.005 - AUDA$0.048|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.041|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.024|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.014|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy New World Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
New World Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-16)||16.67%|
|1 month (2020-09-25)||25.64%|
|3 months (2020-07-24)||104.17%|
|6 months (2020-04-24)||276.92%|
|1 year (2019-10-24)||122.73%|
|2 years (2018-10-24)||25.64%|
|3 years (2017-10-24)||-51.00%|
|5 years (2015-10-23)||28.61%|
Is New World Resources under- or over-valued?
Valuing New World Resources stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of New World Resources 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
New World Resources 's EBITDA
New World Resources 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $4.3 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a New World Resources 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
New World Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$1,623|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.32%|
|Return on equity TTM||-7.03%|
|Market capitalisation||$48.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
New World Resources share dividends
We're not expecting New World Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have New World Resources 's shares ever split?
New World Resources 's shares were split on a 4:3 basis on 27 July 2017. So if you had owned 3 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 4 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your New World Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 25% lower share price could have impacted the market appetite for New World Resources shares which in turn could have impacted New World Resources 's share price.
New World Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, New World Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.005 up to $0.048. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while New World Resources 's is 3.8368. This would suggest that New World Resources 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
New World Resources overview
New World Resources Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in North America. The company explores for gold, copper, zinc, and cobalt deposits. Its flagship project is the Antler copper project located in Arizona, the United States. The company was formerly known as New World Cobalt Limited and changed its name to New World Resources Limited in December 2019. New World Cobalt Limited was incorporated in 2004 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert