How to buy New Talisman Gold Mines (NTL) shares
Learn how to easily invest in New Talisman Gold Mines shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
New Talisman Gold Mines Limited is a gold business based in Australia. New Talisman Gold Mines shares (NTL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. New Talisman Gold Mines has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $2,973. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in New Talisman Gold Mines
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for New Talisman Gold Mines . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: NTL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until New Talisman Gold Mines reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of New Talisman Gold Mines . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- New Talisman Gold Mines key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is New Talisman Gold Mines stock a buy or sell?
- New Talisman Gold Mines performance over time
- New Talisman Gold Mines 's financials
- How volatile are New Talisman Gold Mines shares?
- Does New Talisman Gold Mines pay a dividend?
- Have New Talisman Gold Mines shares ever split?
- Other common questions
New Talisman Gold Mines stock price (ASX:NTL)Use our graph to track the performance of NTL stocks over time.
New Talisman Gold Mines shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.001 - $0.007|
|50-day moving average||$0.0021|
|200-day moving average||$0.0031|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy New Talisman Gold Mines stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
New Talisman Gold Mines price performance over time
|1 week (2021-11-22)||-20.00%|
|1 month (2021-10-29)||0.002|
|3 months (2021-08-27)||-33.33%|
|6 months (2021-05-28)||-42.86%|
|1 year (2020-11-27)||-60.00%|
|2 years (2019-11-29)||-71.43%|
|3 years (2018-11-29)||-83.33%|
New Talisman Gold Mines financials
|Gross profit TTM||$2,973|
|Return on assets TTM||-2.04%|
|Return on equity TTM||-3.3%|
|Market capitalisation||$6.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
New Talisman Gold Mines share dividends
We're not expecting New Talisman Gold Mines to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have New Talisman Gold Mines 's shares ever split?
New Talisman Gold Mines 's shares were split on 15 November 2007.
New Talisman Gold Mines share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, New Talisman Gold Mines 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.001 up to $0.007. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while New Talisman Gold Mines 's is -0.1446. This would suggest that New Talisman Gold Mines 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, New Talisman Gold Mines has bucked the trend.
New Talisman Gold Mines overview
New Talisman Gold Mines Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the mine development and mineral exploration activities in New Zealand. It primarily explores for gold and silver deposits. The company holds a 100% interest in the Talisman gold project in the Hauraki Gold Field, as well as the Rahu project located in New Zealand. It is also involved in the share investment activity. New Talisman Gold Mines Limited was founded in 1894 and is headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand.
New Talisman Gold Mines in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
50 best Black Friday deals: Tech, games, beauty, fashion and more
We've handpicked the 50 best Black Friday deals available in Australia right now, including tech favourites, games, toys, beauty, homewares and more.
2022 Isuzu D-Max: Everything that’s new
An affordable entry-level model, not seen before body/chassis/trim combos and modest tech upgrades are all new for the 2022 Isuzu D-max
Black Friday gaming deals 2021: Nintendo, PlayStation, Xbox, PC
Here are all the biggest discounts on PS5 exclusives, Nintendo Switch and Xbox and PC titles from the Black Friday video game sales.
Top Sonos Black Friday speaker deals in Australia
Get discounts on major speaker brands including Sonos, Bose, Anker, Ultimate Ears, Samsung, Yamaha and more.
The Best iPhone Black Friday deals in Australia: Save $300+ on an iPhone
Top Black Friday iPhone deals include 26% off the iPhone 12 Mini at The Good Guys and cut-price refurbished models at Amazon and eBay.
Apple Watch Black Friday sale – these are the best deals we found in Australia
Black Friday bargains include discounts on the Apple Watch Series 3 and Apple Watch accessories.
Kmart Australia Black Friday sale: 7 deals you won’t want to miss
The Kmart Black Friday sale is finally here! Save up to $50 on Amazon Kindles, best-selling homewares and Nintendo Switch Consoles.
Nintendo Switch Black Friday deals 2021 Australia with up to 59% off
These are the best Black Friday deals for Nintendo Switch, including up to 59% off bestselling Switch games.
Black Friday vacuum cleaner deals 2021: Dyson, Bosch and more
Get up to 58% off on robot cleaners to barrels and cordless sticks to all things Dyson during the Black Friday sales.
Black Friday TV deals in Australia: Up to $3,000 off smart TVs
The best Black Friday 2021 discounts include over $1,000 off 75-inch and 85-inch smart TVs from Samsung and Hisense.
Ask an Expert