How to buy New Energy Minerals shares
Own New Energy Minerals shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
New Energy Minerals Ltd is an other precious metals & mining business based in Australia. New Energy Minerals shares (NXE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. New Energy Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $191,792..
How to buy shares in New Energy Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for New Energy Minerals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: NXE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until New Energy Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.027, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of New Energy Minerals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- New Energy Minerals key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is New Energy Minerals stock a buy or sell?
- New Energy Minerals performance over time
- New Energy Minerals 's financials
- How volatile are New Energy Minerals shares?
- Does New Energy Minerals pay a dividend?
- Have New Energy Minerals shares ever split?
- Other common questions
New Energy Minerals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of NXE stocks over time.
New Energy Minerals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.004 - $0.029|
|50-day moving average||$0.027|
|200-day moving average||$0.0216|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.079|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy New Energy Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
New Energy Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-18)||0%|
|1 month (2020-12-24)||0%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-24)||125.00%|
|1 year (2020-01-24)||125.00%|
|2 years (2019-01-24)||-47.06%|
|3 years (2018-01-25)||-90.28%|
|5 years (2016-01-25)||-96.64%|
New Energy Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$191,792|
|Return on assets TTM||-7%|
|Return on equity TTM||-26.5%|
|Market capitalisation||$5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
New Energy Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting New Energy Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have New Energy Minerals 's shares ever split?
New Energy Minerals 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 4 October 2018. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your New Energy Minerals shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for New Energy Minerals shares which in turn could have impacted New Energy Minerals 's share price.
New Energy Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, New Energy Minerals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.004 up to $0.029. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while New Energy Minerals 's is 1.0107. This would suggest that New Energy Minerals 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
New Energy Minerals overview
New Energy Minerals Ltd does not have significant operations. Previously, it was engaged in the mining and exploration of vanadium and graphite in Mozambique. The company was formerly known as Mustang Resources Limited and changed its name to New Energy Minerals Ltd in October 2018. New Energy Minerals Ltd was incorporated in 1999 and is headquartered in South Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy New Energy Minerals units | A$51.67
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy New Energy Minerals units | A$52.89
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy New Energy Minerals units | A$104.57
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy New Energy Minerals units | A$24.01
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy New Energy Minerals units | A$90.36
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy New Energy Minerals units | A$17.23
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy New Energy Minerals units | A$75.54
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy New Energy Minerals units | A$50.6
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy New Energy Minerals units | A$9.38
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert