How to buy New Century Resources shares
Own New Century Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
New Century Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. New Century Resources shares (NCZ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. New Century Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $126.5 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in New Century Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for New Century Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: NCZ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until New Century Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of New Century Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- New Century Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is New Century Resources stock a buy or sell?
- New Century Resources performance over time
- New Century Resources 's financials
- How volatile are New Century Resources shares?
- Does New Century Resources pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
New Century Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of NCZ stocks over time.
New Century Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.115 - $0.275|
|50-day moving average||$0.1986|
|200-day moving average||$0.1999|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.043|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy New Century Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
New Century Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-08)||-2.27%|
|1 month (2021-05-14)||7.50%|
|3 months (2021-03-15)||28.36%|
|6 months (2020-12-15)||-4.44%|
|1 year (2020-06-15)||43.33%|
|2 years (2019-06-14)||-65.60%|
|3 years (2018-06-15)||-83.07%|
|5 years (2016-06-15)||10.26%|
Is New Century Resources under- or over-valued?
Valuing New Century Resources stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of New Century Resources 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
New Century Resources 's EBITDA
New Century Resources 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $17.3 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a New Century Resources 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
New Century Resources financials
|Revenue TTM||$126.5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$350,084|
|Return on assets TTM||-1.47%|
|Return on equity TTM||-19.14%|
|Market capitalisation||$266.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
New Century Resources share dividends
We're not expecting New Century Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
New Century Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, New Century Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.115 up to $0.275. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while New Century Resources 's is 2.738. This would suggest that New Century Resources 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
New Century Resources overview
New Century Resources Limited operates as a base metal development and production company in Australia and the United States. The company explores for zinc, lead, and coking coal deposits. It holds interests in the Century mine located in Queensland, Australia; and the Kodiak project located in Alabama. The company was formerly known as Attila Resources Limited and changed its name to New Century Resources Limited in July 2017. New Century Resources Limited was incorporated in 2010 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Why the BHP, Rio and FMG share prices are rising
Shares in mining giants BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed between 10%-16% in the last 6 months.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,000 off Dell gaming laptops, 30% off kids toys, win $10,000 with Optus.
eBay EOFY sales: Best deals from Apple, KitchenAid and more
Score up to 65% off best-selling products with these top end of financial year offers.
Thinking about teeth aligners? Here’s how to make them more affordable
SPONSORED: Perfect teeth could be in closer reach than you think.
Your first look at the Billie Eilish x Air Jordan 1 sneaker collab
Featuring Billie's signature shade, here's what you need to know if you want to cop these kicks.
Ask an Expert