How to buy New Age Exploration shares
Own New Age Exploration shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
New Age Exploration Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. New Age Exploration shares (NAE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. New Age Exploration has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $18.2 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in New Age Exploration
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for New Age Exploration . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: NAE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until New Age Exploration reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of New Age Exploration . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- New Age Exploration key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is New Age Exploration stock a buy or sell?
- New Age Exploration performance over time
- New Age Exploration 's financials
- How volatile are New Age Exploration shares?
- Does New Age Exploration pay a dividend?
- Have New Age Exploration shares ever split?
- Other common questions
New Age Exploration share priceUse our graph to track the performance of NAE stocks over time.
New Age Exploration shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.006 - $0.027|
|50-day moving average||$0.0159|
|200-day moving average||$0.0142|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.002|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy New Age Exploration stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
New Age Exploration price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-18)||41.67%|
|1 month (2021-05-25)||6.25%|
|3 months (2021-03-25)||30.77%|
|6 months (2020-12-24)||70.00%|
|1 year (2020-06-25)||183.33%|
|2 years (2019-06-25)||325.00%|
|3 years (2018-06-25)||183.33%|
|5 years (2016-06-24)||54.55%|
Is New Age Exploration under- or over-valued?
Valuing New Age Exploration stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of New Age Exploration 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
New Age Exploration 's EBITDA
New Age Exploration 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $85,162.
The EBITDA is a measure of a New Age Exploration 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
New Age Exploration financials
|Operating margin TTM||47764.48%|
|Gross profit TTM||$109,677|
|Return on assets TTM||-44.13%|
|Return on equity TTM||-70.19%|
|Market capitalisation||$18.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
New Age Exploration share dividends
We're not expecting New Age Exploration to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have New Age Exploration 's shares ever split?
New Age Exploration 's shares were split on a 100:1 basis on 19 August 2004. So if you had owned 1 share the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 100 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your New Age Exploration shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 99% lower share price could have impacted the market appetite for New Age Exploration shares which in turn could have impacted New Age Exploration 's share price.
New Age Exploration share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, New Age Exploration 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.006 up to $0.027. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while New Age Exploration 's is 2.0829. This would suggest that New Age Exploration 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
New Age Exploration overview
New Age Exploration Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in the United Kingdom and New Zealand. The company holds interest in The Quartz Hill Gold project covering an area of 1,319 square kilometers located in Otago, New Zealand; and a 100% interest in the Lochinvar coking coal project located on the Scottish/English border. New Age Exploration Limited is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Mobile plans are now more expensive, but here’s a hack to save $200 a year
Telstra, Optus, and Vodafone keep raising their prices even as the rest of the market is more affordable than ever.
VR gaming deal: $77 off the Oculus Quest 2
Amazon is selling the standalone Oculus Quest 2 virtual-reality headset for $432.12. You can also score $77 off the 256GB version.
Barefoot Investor: How to watch Scott Pape’s Money Movement docu-series online
This fresh docu-series features the one and only Barefoot Investor.
Prime Day’s best health and fitness deals: Garmin, FitBit, PranaOn
Stocking up on your favourite supplements or adding to your home gym, Amazon has got you covered with these red-hot offers.
Amazon Prime Day’s best camera deals: Nikon, Panasonic and more
DSLR, digital, polaroids, lenses and accessories - these are the best camera deals Amazon has to offer this Prime Day.
Biggest Amazon Prime Day discounts: 75% off games + heaps more
Top offers so far include 75% off games, 68% off tech and 38% off alcohol.
Jetstar sale offers new route to “Australia’s most beautiful coastlines”
You have to be quick, these fares are gone with the strike of midnight.
Kobo Elipsa review: An ereader and enote 2-in-1
The Kobo Elipsa makes a valiant attempt to bridge the gap between eReader and eNote. It doesn’t manage to excel at being one or the other as its big for an eReader, and slow for an eNote.
Amazon Prime Day: Best board game offers on Hasbro, MONOPOLY, Jenga
From children to teens and adults, Amazon has got you covered with these awesome board game deals.
Amazon Prime Day: Red-hot fashion deals on Bonds, Champion and more
Fashionistas can score sweet savings on Skechers shoes, Bonds everyday essentials and winter warmers from Champion.
Ask an Expert