How to buy New Age Exploration shares | A$0.017
Own New Age Exploration shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
New Age Exploration Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. New Age Exploration shares (NAE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.017 – the same closing value as a week prior. New Age Exploration has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $109,677.
How to buy shares in New Age Exploration
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for New Age Exploration . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: NAE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until New Age Exploration reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.017, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of New Age Exploration . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- New Age Exploration key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is New Age Exploration stock a buy or sell?
- New Age Exploration performance over time
- New Age Exploration 's financials
- How volatile are New Age Exploration shares?
- Does New Age Exploration pay a dividend?
- Have New Age Exploration shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted New Age Exploration 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, New Age Exploration 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.017, which is 82.35% up on its pre-crash value of $0.003 and 1,600.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.001.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of New Age Exploration shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $666.67 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $5,666.67.
New Age Exploration share priceUse our graph to track the performance of NAE stocks over time.
New Age Exploration shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.017|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.002 - AUDA$0.02|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.012|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0075|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.002|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy New Age Exploration stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
New Age Exploration price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-16)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-23)||41.67%|
|3 months (2020-07-23)||112.50%|
|6 months (2020-04-23)||466.67%|
|1 year (2019-10-23)||466.67%|
|2 years (2018-10-23)||142.86%|
|3 years (2017-10-23)||112.50%|
|5 years (2015-10-23)||240.00%|
New Age Exploration financials
|Gross profit TTM||$109,677|
|Return on assets TTM||-37.45%|
|Return on equity TTM||-59.89%|
|Market capitalisation||$17.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
New Age Exploration share dividends
We're not expecting New Age Exploration to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have New Age Exploration 's shares ever split?
New Age Exploration 's shares were split on a 100:1 basis on 19 August 2004. So if you had owned 1 share the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 100 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your New Age Exploration shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 99% lower share price could have impacted the market appetite for New Age Exploration shares which in turn could have impacted New Age Exploration 's share price.
New Age Exploration share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, New Age Exploration 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.002 up to $0.02. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while New Age Exploration 's is 2.5018. This would suggest that New Age Exploration 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
New Age Exploration overview
New Age Exploration Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in the United Kingdom and New Zealand. The company holds interest in The Quartz Hill Gold project covering an area of 1,319 square kilometers located in Otago, New Zealand; and a 100% interest in the Lochinvar coking coal project located on the Scottish/English border. New Age Exploration Limited is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert