How to buy Neurotech International shares | A$0.026
Own Neurotech International shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Neurotech International Limited is a medical devices business based in Australia. Neurotech International shares (NTI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.026 – an increase of 23.81% over the previous week. Neurotech International has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $80,341.
How to buy shares in Neurotech International
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Neurotech International . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: NTI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Neurotech International reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.026, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Neurotech International . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Neurotech International key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Neurotech International stock a buy or sell?
- Neurotech International performance over time
- Neurotech International 's financials
- How volatile are Neurotech International shares?
- Does Neurotech International pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Neurotech International 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Neurotech International 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.026, which is 73.08% up on its pre-crash value of $0.007 and 766.67% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.003.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Neurotech International shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $444.44 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $2,888.89.
Neurotech International share priceUse our graph to track the performance of NTI stocks over time.
Neurotech International shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.026|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.003 - AUDA$0.024|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0146|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0108|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.041|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Neurotech International stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Neurotech International price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-16)||23.81%|
|1 month (2020-09-24)||100.00%|
|3 months (2020-07-24)||188.89%|
|6 months (2020-04-24)||116.67%|
|1 year (2019-10-23)||73.33%|
|2 years (2018-10-24)||-65.47%|
|3 years (2017-10-24)||-84.76%|
|5 years (2015-10-20)||N/A|
Neurotech International financials
|Gross profit TTM||$25,447|
|Return on assets TTM||-220.08%|
|Return on equity TTM||-346.14%|
|Market capitalisation||$8.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Neurotech International share dividends
We're not expecting Neurotech International to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Neurotech International share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Neurotech International 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.003 up to $0.024. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Neurotech International 's is 3.6408. This would suggest that Neurotech International 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Neurotech International overview
Neurotech International Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the research, design, development, and manufacture of medical devices and solutions in Australia. Its product includes Mente Autism, a portable electroencephalographic medical device that uses neuro feedback to relax the minds of children with autism spectrum disorder. The company focuses on developing neuro-stimulation and neuro-diagnostic solutions that enable medical practitioners to monitor and play an active role in home-based therapies. It also engages in executing of medical research projects; and developing of technological devices and other solutions for the screening and treatment of neurological disorders. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is based in Nedlands, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert