How to buy Netlinkz shares | A$0.078
Own Netlinkz shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Netlinkz Limited is a software—infrastructure business based in Australia. Netlinkz shares (NET) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.078 – an increase of 18.18% over the previous week. Netlinkz has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $5.3 million.
How to buy shares in Netlinkz
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Netlinkz . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: NET. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Netlinkz reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.078, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Netlinkz . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted Netlinkz 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Netlinkz 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.078, which is 16.67% up on its pre-crash value of $0.065 and 85.71% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.042.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Netlinkz shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $534.88 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $906.98.
Netlinkz share priceUse our graph to track the performance of NET stocks over time.
Netlinkz shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.078|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.035 - AUDA$0.19|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0663|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0558|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.013|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Netlinkz stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Netlinkz price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-10)||N/A|
|1 month (2020-09-21)||9.86%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||34.48%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||56.00%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||-56.67%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||160.00%|
|3 years (2017-10-19)||225.00%|
|5 years (2015-10-19)||-52.73%|
|Revenue TTM||$5.3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$5.3 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-56.84%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$142.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Netlinkz share dividends
We're not expecting Netlinkz to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Netlinkz 's shares ever split?
Netlinkz 's shares were split on a 1:4 basis on 18 September 2014. So if you had owned 4 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Netlinkz shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 300% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Netlinkz shares which in turn could have impacted Netlinkz 's share price.
Netlinkz share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Netlinkz 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.035 up to $0.19. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Netlinkz 's is 1.1619. This would suggest that Netlinkz 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Netlinkz Limited provides cloud network solutions in Australia, New Zealand, and China. The company provides Virtual Invisible Network based software that allows organizations to connect over a mesh-network. It also provides secure networking consulting services to its resellers, partners and customers; and design and execution of secure network migration and deployment services. In addition, the company engages in the sale, licensing, and support of network security solutions. It sells its products through reseller primarily in Wuxi. The company was formerly known as iWebGate Limited and changed its name to Netlinkz Limited in October 2016. Netlinkz Limited was founded in 2004 and is based in Darlinghurst, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert