How to buy Nelson Resources (NES) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Nelson Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Nelson Resources Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Nelson Resources shares (NES) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Nelson Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $38,500. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Nelson Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Nelson Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: NES. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Nelson Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Nelson Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Nelson Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Nelson Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Nelson Resources performance over time
- Nelson Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Nelson Resources shares?
- Does Nelson Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Nelson Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Nelson Resources stock price (ASX:NES)Use our graph to track the performance of NES stocks over time.
Nelson Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.039 - $0.14|
|50-day moving average||$0.0447|
|200-day moving average||$0.0681|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.017|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Nelson Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Nelson Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-16)||-4.44%|
|1 month (2021-08-26)||-2.27%|
|3 months (2021-06-25)||-25.22%|
|6 months (2021-03-26)||-68.15%|
|1 year (2020-09-25)||-38.57%|
|2 years (2019-09-26)||-30.65%|
|3 years (2018-09-26)||-70.34%|
Nelson Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$25,855|
|Return on assets TTM||-16.22%|
|Return on equity TTM||-29.44%|
|Market capitalisation||$8.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Nelson Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Nelson Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Nelson Resources 's shares ever split?
Nelson Resources 's shares were split on 11 February 2010.
Nelson Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Nelson Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.039 up to $0.14. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Nelson Resources 's is 1.725. This would suggest that Nelson Resources 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Nelson Resources overview
Nelson Resources Limited engages in the exploration and development of natural resources in Australia. It primarily explores for gold and nickel. The company's flagship project is the 828 square kilometers Woodline Project located at the boundary between the Proterozoic Albany-Fraser Orogen and the Archean Yilgarn-Craton. It holds a portfolio of gold tenements covering an area of 956 square kilometers located in the Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia. The company was formerly known as Mongolian Resource Corporation Limited and changed its name to Nelson Resources Limited in November 2016. Nelson Resources Limited was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Nelson Resources
Nelson Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Cosmos Exploration IPO
Everything we know about the Cosmos Exploration IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What is behind the bounce in the Zip Co share price?
Shares in BNPL provider Zip Co have slipped more than 13% in the last 6 months.
Why the AGL share price has rebounded today
Shares in electricity giant AGL Energy are down 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Dundas Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Dundas Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO
Everything we know about the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best iron ore stocks on the ASX (2021)
We look at some of the biggest and best performing iron ore stocks in Australia.
Why are the CBA and WBC share prices stumbling today?
Shares in the major banks have risen more than 50% in the last 12 months.
How to buy Evergrande shares from Australia
Steps to owning and managing China Evergrande Group shares from Australia.
How to invest in the Hamelin Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Hamelin Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Lykos Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Lykos Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert