How to buy Native Mineral Resources shares
Own Native Mineral Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Native Mineral Resources Holdings Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Native Mineral Resources shares (NMR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Native Mineral Resources has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $21.3 million.
How to buy shares in Native Mineral Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Native Mineral Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: NMR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Native Mineral Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Native Mineral Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Native Mineral Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of NMR stocks over time.
Native Mineral Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.19 - $0.64|
|50-day moving average||$0.3438|
|200-day moving average||$0.3537|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Native Mineral Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Native Mineral Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-324.54%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$21.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Native Mineral Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Native Mineral Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Native Mineral Resources overview
Native Mineral Resources Holdings Limited explores for and develops mineral properties. The company primarily explores for copper, gold, zinc, and precious and base metal deposits. Its principal exploration asset is Palmerville project that includes nine tenements covering an area of approximately 1,820 square kilometers located in North Queensland. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in Port Macquarie, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert