How to buy Nanoveu (NVU) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Nanoveu shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Nanoveu Limited is a software-application business based in Australia. Nanoveu shares (NVU) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Nanoveu has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $367,856. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Nanoveu
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Nanoveu . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: NVU. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Nanoveu reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Nanoveu . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Nanoveu stock price (ASX:NVU)Use our graph to track the performance of NVU stocks over time.
Nanoveu shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.043 - $0.084|
|50-day moving average||$0.051|
|200-day moving average||$0.0589|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.024|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Nanoveu stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Nanoveu price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-06)||9.43%|
|3 months (2021-05-06)||-12.12%|
|Gross profit TTM||$127,701|
|Return on assets TTM||-49.4%|
|Return on equity TTM||-110.31%|
|Market capitalisation||$7.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Nanoveu share dividends
We're not expecting Nanoveu to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Nanoveu share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Nanoveu 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.043 up to $0.084. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Nanoveu 's is 2.132. This would suggest that Nanoveu 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Nanoveu Limited, a technology company, develops and sells nanotechnology applications for consumer devices in the Americas and internationally. The company provides Nanoshield, an antiviral protector, which is available in various mobile phone screen covers and mobile phone cases, as well as a commercial film for various surface applications. It also offers EyeFly3D that converts 2D digital displays into 3D without the need for 3D glasses. In addition, the company is developing Customskins vending machines for precisely applying screen covers to mobile phones in just over a minute; EyeFyx, a vision correction solution using hardware and software to manipulate screen output; and anti-reflective coating technology for the applications in mobile phones, tablets, automotive displays, and other digital displays. Nanoveu Limited was incorporated in 2018 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Stocks similar to Nanoveu
Nanoveu in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Pearl Gull Iron IPO
Everything we know about the Pearl Gull Iron IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Zoom2u Technologies IPO
Everything we know about the Zoom2u Technologies IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Copper Search IPO
Copper Search is expected to go public . Here's how to buy in when the IPO launches.
How to invest in the Alvo Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Alvo Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Star Minerals Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Star Minerals Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Why is the CSL share price bouncing back?
Shares in biotech giant CSL are up 6% in the past year and have seen a bounceback over the last few sessions.
Ask an Expert