Where to buy your nail polish online in Australia
The top 12 sites to pamper your nails with a perfect mani and pedi at home.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
With nail polish, there’s always that urge to buy "just one more". With such a wide range of colours from so many brands, a love for perfect nails can be an expensive hobby.
We have done the legwork for you for the best online stores where you can satisfy all your nail needs. These online retailers are reputable, selling only authentic products. You can shop your favourite brands or even try out new ones with generous return policies.
With this list, you can focus on growing your collection and only worry about where to store them all!
Explore the Priceline range of leading nail polish brands, colours and finishes for that perfect manicure at home.
- Wide range of nail polishes and tools
- Enjoy loyalty points and cashback with the loyalty program
- 30 day return policy
Online giant Amazon is constantly adding products to the site, which means there's always something new to the shop. It also makes it easy to compare prices on similar items to get yourself the best possible price.
- Free shipping on eligible items with Amazon Prime membership
- Easily compare prices on similar products
- Huge product range
Alive Skin + Hair pampers your nails with 100% authentic brand names in nail polish and manicure tools.
- Shop by finish, colour or price in the easy-to-navigate website
- Same day or next business day despatch
- 30 day return policy
This iconic department store is where you can find both international and local brands in nail polish and hand care.
- Price match guarantee on all brands
- Click and Collect option available
- Generous returns policy should you be unhappy with your purchase
ModelCo is known for its innovative beauty solutions. Check out the range of colourful and long-lasting nail polish and varnish.
- Unique products loved by celebrities worldwide
- Get on the latest beauty trends and how-to tips on the website
- The ModelCo collection is cruelty free and selected products are vegan friendly
For gorgeous mani and pedi treatments at home that are long-lasting, chip-resistant and high shine WITHOUT all the toxins, check out the Nourished Life range.
- The collection is free from toxins and animal products commonly found in nail polish
- Special children's polish range
- 14 days return policy
Shop nail polish, nail care and tools at this American fashion and beauty giant.
- Multibuy offers help you save money the more you buy
- Gift cards available
- 30 days return
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Ry.com.au: Free delivery for orders over $99
- Priceline: Free delivery for orders over $100
- Alive Skin + Hair: Free delivery for orders over $89
- Chemist Warehouse: Free delivery for orders over $99
- Sephora: Free delivery for orders over $55
- David Jones: Free delivery for orders over $100
- ModelCo: Free delivery for orders over $59
- ASOS: Free delivery for orders over $40
- Nourished Life: Free delivery for orders over $99
- StrawberryNET: Free delivery for orders over $40
Want to get a better deal when you buy nail polish online? Use one of our coupons:
More guides on Finder
Where to buy the Apple iPhone 13 in Australia
Here are all the places you can buy the iPhone 13 in Australia.
Best fake AirPods in Australia
These are the 6 best fake AirPods you can buy right now in Australia.
Best sites to sell your sneakers online in Australia
We’ve compared all the selling information and fees to help you pick the best place to sell your kicks online.
Best ovens in Australia
If you’re shopping for a new oven, these are the best ovens you can buy right now to fit all types of kitchens.
Best waterproof phones in Australia
We've found the 8 best waterproof phones available here in Australia.
The 16 best facial masks for every skin type
We compared more than 70 beauty face mask brands available in Australia to bring you the best options for every type of skin.
Where to get your hands on every product in Zoë Kravitz’s 14-step beauty routine
Including products from YSL, Fenty and Marc Jacobs, plus a few other cheeky affordable options for your beauty bag.
35+ ways to practise self-love using your love language
In the wise words of RuPaul, if you can't love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else?
Biggest European stocks and exchanges you should know
SPONSORED: Your guide to the 5 largest European stock exchanges and the 5 largest European stocks by market cap.
Ask an Expert