How to buy Nagambie Resources (NAG) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Nagambie Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Nagambie Resources is a gold business based in Australia. Nagambie Resources shares (NAG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Nagambie Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $262,753. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Nagambie Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Nagambie Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: NAG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Nagambie Resources reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Nagambie Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Nagambie Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Nagambie Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Nagambie Resources performance over time
- Nagambie Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Nagambie Resources shares?
- Does Nagambie Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Nagambie Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Nagambie Resources stock price (ASX:NAG)Use our graph to track the performance of NAG stocks over time.
Nagambie Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.043 - $0.093|
|50-day moving average||$0.0485|
|200-day moving average||$0.0599|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.004|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Nagambie Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Nagambie Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-23)||8.89%|
|1 month (2022-06-01)||-2.00%|
|3 months (2022-04-01)||-12.50%|
|6 months (2021-12-31)||-16.95%|
|1 year (2021-07-01)||-43.68%|
|2 years (2020-07-01)||-5.77%|
|3 years (2019-07-01)||11.36%|
|5 years (2017-06-30)||4.26%|
Nagambie Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$266,114|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.66%|
|Return on equity TTM||-16.78%|
|Market capitalisation||$23.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Nagambie Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Nagambie Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Nagambie Resources 's shares ever split?
Nagambie Resources 's shares were split on 14 October 2008. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Nagambie Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new INF% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Nagambie Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Nagambie Resources 's share price.
Nagambie Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Nagambie Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.043 up to $0.093. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Nagambie Resources 's is 0.046. This would suggest that Nagambie Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Nagambie Resources overview
Nagambie Resources Limited explores for and develop gold and related minerals, and construction materials in Australia. The company has a total area of 3,600 square kilometers of exploration licenses in Waranga Province. It is also involved in the investigation and development of waste handling assets, as well as property owning activities. The company was formerly known as Nagambie Mining Limited and changed its name to Nagambie Resources Limited in November 2015. Nagambie Resources Limited was incorporated in 2004 and is headquartered in Nagambie, Australia.
Stocks similar to Nagambie Resources
Nagambie Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to invest in the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium (LLL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
Ask an Expert