Where to buy N95 masks in Brisbane: From $2 per mask
Find out the best options for buying N95 masks for you and your family in Brisbane and Queensland.
WHERE TO BUY MASKS ONLINE IN BRISBANE AND QUEENSLAND
As COVID cases continue to climb in Queensland and around the rest of Australia, everyday protective measures like face masks and RATs are once again front of mind. Though mandatory in only a limited number of settings in Queensland, masks remain an effective way to mitigate the spread of COVID.
The Omicron variant's high level of transmissibility means you should strongly consider upgrading to N95 masks, or KN95 masks, the Chinese-manufactured, tent-like equivalent.
If you're unfamiliar with these kinds of durable, efficacious masks, here's a handy guide on where to buy them online in Brisbane and Queensland.
Buy masks in Queensland
N95 Face Masks
Rapid Medical Supplies
Quality Medical Supplies
Look no further than the MedCart marketplace for a wide range of single-use face masks, respirator masks, reusable cloth masks and replacement filters to protect you and your loved ones from the spread of harmful viruses and infection.
- Available in multi-packs and bulk - ideal for businesses
- Secure checkout
- Afterpay available
Rapid Medical Supplies offers an array of affordable masks including surgical, N95 and KN95 options having 95% or more filter efficiency. It stocks surgical masks family saver bundles in packs of up to 50.
- N95 mask has a filter efficiency of 95% or greater
- 3-layered surgical mask (pack of 50)
- 100% quality guarantee
- TGA approved (ARTG# 337767NIOSH)
- NIOSH approved: GB 19083-2010 standard
- Free express shipping over $100
Aussie Pharma Direct offers quality 100% Australian-made and owned healthcare products that meet Australian compliance standards.
- Cutting-edge nanofibre filter which filters 99.66% of airborne particulates
- P2 masks with a nanofibre filter that last longer than P2 masks
- 4 layers to help protect you against airborne viruses
- Certified P2 Aus/NZ standard AS/NZS 1716:2012 (N95 standard)
- TGA registered (ARTG #335981)
- Free shipping for orders over $50
Kogan is one of Australia's favourite shopping destinations. It sells face masks from the most popular brands (such as 3M) in packs of 20 or more.
- Free shipping on selected products
- 14-day money-back guarantee on Kogan-brand products
- Responsive customer service team
eBay has multiple sellers, so delivery times can vary. You can search by guaranteed delivery date to see which mask will reach you the fastest.
- Wide selection available
- Free delivery on some items with eBay Plus membership
- Sort sellers by estimated delivery date
Although Amazon doesn't stock first-class masks, similar P2 masks are available. You can find a wide range of P2 masks thanks to the variety of sellers at hand.
- Sign up to Amazon Prime and get free shipping and returns on some items
- Trusted online marketplace
- See customer ratings before buying
Which retailers offer free delivery?
- Clear Collective: Free shipping on all orders
- SParms: Free shipping on orders over $69
- Quality Medical Supplies: Free shipping on orders over $50
- Aussie Pharma Direct: Free shipping on orders over $50
- SParms: Free shipping on orders over $69
- Affordable Masks: Free shipping on orders over $200
- The Maskee: Free shipping on orders over $99
- Amazon: Free delivery on eligible orders over $39 with a Prime membership
- THE ICONIC: Free shipping on orders over $50
- eBay: Free shipping on selected items
Queensland mask rules explained
All individuals over the age of 12, who do not have a valid exemption, must wear face masks in the following settings:
- In healthcare settings, residential aged care, disability accommodation, on public transport, in prisons, detention centres, airports and on planes
- When visiting healthcare settings, although mask may be removed while undergoing a face-to-face service (as determined by your healthcare provider)
- When on public transport or its platform/terminal, or when in or waiting for a taxi, rideshare vehicle or commercial shuttle
- When outside of your home or accommodation if you have a temperature equal to or higher than 37.5 degrees, or if you have COVID-19 symptoms, or if you're awaiting a COVID-19 PCR test result
- If you're diagnosed with COVID-19, are a close contact, or are an international traveller (in accordance with other public health directions).
The following exceptions apply:
- When you're eating, drinking or taking medicine
- Children under 12
- When you are undertaking a disaster recovery or clean-up activity
- Performing work where clear visibility of the mouth is required, e.g. a speech therapist in a hospital or healthcare setting
- Where visibility of the mouth is essential
- Where a mask needs to be removed to clearly communicate
- A person with a particular medical condition or disability
- A person who works on public transport infrastructure who does not have any interaction with the public and can socially distance (subject to the employer's requirements)
- A resident of a residential aged care facility or a shared disability accommodation service (subject to any policies or requirements of a facility or service)
- A prisoner in a corrective services facility or a detainee in a detention centre (subject to any policies or requirements of that facility or centre)
- If a person is asked to remove a face mask for identity purposes
- If wearing a mask creates a risk to a person's health and safety
- In an emergency or when required by law
- In any circumstances when it's not safe to wear a mask
- If you are an air crew member or airport worker who is not interacting directly with passengers
COVID rules in Brisbane and Queensland
Unvaccinated Queenslanders are not able to visit or attend the following settings:
- Vulnerable settings, including aged care, hospitals, prisons, and disability services. There will be exceptions for certain, limited purposes including medical treatment, end-of-life visits, childbirth, or emergency situations.
- Hospitality venues such as hotels, pubs, clubs, taverns, bars, restaurants or cafes.
- Indoor entertainment venues such as nightclubs, indoor live music venues, karaoke bars, concerts, theatres or cinemas.
- Outdoor entertainment activities such as tourism experiences (including reef excursions), major sports stadiums or theme parks.
- Festivals (entire venue – indoor and outdoor) such as folk festivals, arts festivals or musical festivals.
- Government owned galleries and museums, and Queensland Government owned libraries.
For a full list of all COVID restrictions in Queensland, click here.
COVID-19 news and guides
Which of the 2 major forms of rapid antigen test is more simple and comfortable to use?Read more…
Find out the best online storefronts that offer free shipping for purchasing RATs.Read more…
With rising COVID cases and RAT kits continuing to be an important part of our lives, now is the perfect time to jump on this deal.Read more…
Check out the cheapest and most accessible options for buying rapid antigen tests in Darwin and the rest of the Northern Territory.Read more…
Find out how to most easily and affordably buy rapid antigen tests in Hobart and Tasmania.Read more…