Where to buy N95 masks in Adelaide
South Australia has some of the strictest mask regulations in the country. Be advised on your best options for buying N95 masks in Adelaide.
Adelaide's mask mandate is expected to lift on 14 April. That means you still have 2 weeks of wearing a mask anytime you enter an indoor public space. But just because the mandate is set to lift doesn't mean you should completely throw away your stock and never think about them again.
They will still be necessary in some settings and are a great way to mitigate the spread of COVID, whether or not they are mandatory. This is especially true given rising case numbers in South Australia and the rest of the country.
There is a broad consensus that N95 and KN95 masks are the best face covering for fighting the spread of the extremely transmissible Omicron variant. The KN95 mask is a Chinese-manufactured equivalent to the N95 mask that has increased breathability thanks to a tent design.
Here are your best options for buying N95 masks online in Adelaide and South Australia.
Buy masks in SA
N95 Face Masks
Rapid Medical Supplies
Quality Medical Supplies
Look no further than the MedCart marketplace for a wide range of single-use face masks, respirator masks, reusable cloth masks and replacement filters to protect you and your loved ones from the spread of harmful viruses and infection.
- Available in multi-packs and bulk - ideal for businesses
- Secure checkout
- Afterpay available
Rapid Medical Supplies offers an array of affordable masks including surgical, N95 and KN95 options having 95% or more filter efficiency. It stocks surgical masks family saver bundles in packs of up to 50.
- N95 mask has a filter efficiency of 95% or greater
- 3-layered surgical mask (pack of 50)
- 100% quality guarantee
- TGA approved (ARTG# 337767NIOSH)
- NIOSH approved: GB 19083-2010 standard
- Free express shipping over $100
Aussie Pharma Direct offers quality 100% Australian-made and owned healthcare products that meet Australian compliance standards.
- Cutting-edge nanofibre filter which filters 99.66% of airborne particulates
- P2 masks with a nanofibre filter that last longer than P2 masks
- 4 layers to help protect you against airborne viruses
- Certified P2 Aus/NZ standard AS/NZS 1716:2012 (N95 standard)
- TGA registered (ARTG #335981)
- Free shipping for orders over $50
Kogan is one of Australia's favourite shopping destinations. It sells face masks from the most popular brands (such as 3M) in packs of 20 or more.
- Free shipping on selected products
- 14-day money-back guarantee on Kogan-brand products
- Responsive customer service team
eBay has multiple sellers, so delivery times can vary. You can search by guaranteed delivery date to see which mask will reach you the fastest.
- Wide selection available
- Free delivery on some items with eBay Plus membership
- Sort sellers by estimated delivery date
Although Amazon doesn't stock first-class masks, similar P2 masks are available. You can find a wide range of P2 masks thanks to the variety of sellers at hand.
- Sign up to Amazon Prime and get free shipping and returns on some items
- Trusted online marketplace
- See customer ratings before buying
Which retailers offer free delivery?
- Clear Collective: Free shipping on all orders
- Quality Medical Supplies: Free shipping on orders over $50
- Aussie Pharma Direct: Free shipping on orders over $50
- Affordable Masks: Free shipping on orders over $200
- The Maskee: Free shipping on orders over $99
- Amazon: Free shipping on orders over $39
- THE ICONIC: Free shipping on orders over $50
- eBay: Free shipping on selected items
SA mask rules explained
South Australia currently has some of the strictest face mask regulations in Australia. You must wear a mask in SA in the following settings:
- High-risk settings.
- Healthcare services — but not if a mask gets in the way of the service.
- Aged- and disability-care facilities.
- Personal care services — but not if a mask gets in the way of the service.
- Public transport.
- Indoor public places — except bridal parties during ceremonies.
- Indoor fitness venues — except when exercising.
- Schools, for all adults and all students in years 7–12, with years 3–6 strongly encouraged to wear masks indoors.
You do not need to wear a mask in these settings if:
- You're a child under the age of 12. Kids aged 2 years and younger must not wear a face mask or covering because these are a choking and suffocation risk.
- You have a relevant medical condition, including problems with your breathing, a serious condition of the face, a disability or mental health condition.
- In circumstances where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication, such as to enable communication by or with any patron who is deaf or hard of hearing.
- When you're eating or drinking.
Face masks regulations are expected to be relaxed on 14 April to be more in line with the rest of the country. They will still be required in a number of settings, including aged care and other high-risk settings.
COVID rules in SA
COVID-Safe Check-In is required in all businesses that conduct defined public activities. The following exceptions apply:
- Recreational transport.
- Property auctions and inspections.
- Public transport.
- Taxis and ride share.
- Educational facilities.
Click here for a full run-down of all COVID regulations in SA.
COVID-19 news and guides
Which of the 2 major forms of rapid antigen test is more simple and comfortable to use?Read more…
Find out the best online storefronts that offer free shipping for purchasing RATs.Read more…
With rising COVID cases and RAT kits continuing to be an important part of our lives, now is the perfect time to jump on this deal.Read more…
Check out the cheapest and most accessible options for buying rapid antigen tests in Darwin and the rest of the Northern Territory.Read more…
Find out how to most easily and affordably buy rapid antigen tests in Hobart and Tasmania.Read more…