How to buy Mustera Property Group shares | A$0.28
Own Mustera Property Group shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Mustera Property Group Limited is a real estate—development business based in Australia. Mustera Property Group shares (MPX) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.28 – an increase of 5.66% over the previous week. Mustera Property Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $2.6 million.
How to buy shares in Mustera Property Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Mustera Property Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MPX. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Mustera Property Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.28, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Mustera Property Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Mustera Property Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Mustera Property Group stock a buy or sell?
- Mustera Property Group performance over time
- Mustera Property Group 's financials
- How volatile are Mustera Property Group shares?
- Does Mustera Property Group pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Mustera Property Group 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Mustera Property Group 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.28, which is 6.67% down on its pre-crash value of $0.3 and 7.14% down on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.3.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Mustera Property Group shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $1,000.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $933.33.
Mustera Property Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of MPX stocks over time.
Mustera Property Group shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.28|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.24 - AUDA$0.325|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.2564|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.2776|
|Dividend yield||AUDA$0 (0.86%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.016|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Mustera Property Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Mustera Property Group price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-10)||N/A|
|1 month (2020-09-21)||7.69%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||3.70%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||-3.45%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||-13.85%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||-17.65%|
|3 years (2017-10-19)||-1.75%|
|5 years (2015-10-19)||7.69%|
Is Mustera Property Group under- or over-valued?
Valuing Mustera Property Group stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Mustera Property Group 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Mustera Property Group 's EBITDA
Mustera Property Group 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $276,509.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Mustera Property Group 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Mustera Property Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$2.6 million|
|Operating margin TTM||10.52%|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||0.38%|
|Return on equity TTM||-8.71%|
|Market capitalisation||$32.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Mustera Property Group share dividends
We're not expecting Mustera Property Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Mustera Property Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Mustera Property Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.24 up to $0.325. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Mustera Property Group 's is -0.0991. This would suggest that Mustera Property Group 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Mustera Property Group has bucked the trend.
Mustera Property Group overview
Mustera Property Group Limited, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a property investment and development company in Australia. It acquires, invests in, develops, rents, and sells residential, commercial, industrial and retail, and mixed-use properties. The company also engages in the management activities. Mustera Property Group Limited was incorporated in 2010 and is based in North Fremantle, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert