How to buy Murray River Organics Group (MRG) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Murray River Organics Group shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Murray River Organics Group Limited is a farm products business based in Australia. Murray River Organics Group shares (MRG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Murray River Organics Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $42.6 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Murray River Organics Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Murray River Organics Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MRG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Murray River Organics Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Murray River Organics Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Murray River Organics Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Murray River Organics Group stock a buy or sell?
- Murray River Organics Group performance over time
- Murray River Organics Group 's financials
- How volatile are Murray River Organics Group shares?
- Does Murray River Organics Group pay a dividend?
- Have Murray River Organics Group shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Murray River Organics Group stock price (ASX:MRG)Use our graph to track the performance of MRG stocks over time.
Murray River Organics Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.15 - $0.725|
|50-day moving average||$0.209|
|200-day moving average||$0.2137|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.49|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Murray River Organics Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Murray River Organics Group price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-20)||1.18%|
|1 month (2021-08-27)||-6.52%|
|3 months (2021-06-25)||38.71%|
|6 months (2021-03-26)||-21.82%|
|1 year (2020-09-25)||-99.34%|
|2 years (2019-09-27)||-99.86%|
|3 years (2018-09-27)||-99.93%|
|5 years (2016-09-23)||inf%|
Murray River Organics Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$42.6 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-18.21%|
|Return on equity TTM||-244.12%|
|Market capitalisation||$9.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Murray River Organics Group share dividends
We're not expecting Murray River Organics Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Murray River Organics Group 's shares ever split?
Murray River Organics Group 's shares were split on a 1:50 basis on 11 January 2021. So if you had owned 50 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Murray River Organics Group shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 4900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Murray River Organics Group shares which in turn could have impacted Murray River Organics Group 's share price.
Murray River Organics Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Murray River Organics Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.15 up to $0.725. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Murray River Organics Group 's is 1.6181. This would suggest that Murray River Organics Group 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Murray River Organics Group overview
Murray River Organics Group Limited produces, markets, and sells organic and natural food products primarily in Australia. Its products include dried vine fruits, wine and table grapes, nuts, seeds, sweeteners, dried berries, cacao, legumes and pulses, citrus, and coconut, as well as flour products, grains, and oils and liquids. The company also offers functional ingredients, such as agave inulin, agave powder, coconut mct oil and powder, honey powder, maca powder, psyllium husk, and tapioca flour; and other products, including licorice, pasta, and salt. It serves retail customers, such as supermarkets and specialty retail; wholesale and industrial; customers using dried vine fruits; and fresh fruit comprising processors and wine makers. The company offers its products primarily under the Murray River Organics, Gobble, Premium Australian Clusters, and Murray River Wholefoods brands, as well as private label offerings. It also exports its products to the United States, Asia, and Europe. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Dandenong, Australia.
Stocks similar to Murray River Organics Group
Murray River Organics Group in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Cosmos Exploration IPO
Everything we know about the Cosmos Exploration IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What is behind the bounce in the Zip Co share price?
Shares in BNPL provider Zip Co have slipped more than 13% in the last 6 months.
Why the AGL share price has rebounded today
Shares in electricity giant AGL Energy are down 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Dundas Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Dundas Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO
Everything we know about the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best iron ore stocks on the ASX (2021)
We look at some of the biggest and best performing iron ore stocks in Australia.
Why are the CBA and WBC share prices stumbling today?
Shares in the major banks have risen more than 50% in the last 12 months.
How to buy Evergrande shares from Australia
Steps to owning and managing China Evergrande Group shares from Australia.
How to invest in the Hamelin Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Hamelin Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Lykos Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Lykos Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert