How to buy MSM Corporation International (MSM) shares
Learn how to easily invest in MSM Corporation International shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
MSM Corporation International Limited is an internet content & information business based in Australia. MSM Corporation International shares (MSM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. MSM Corporation International has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $4 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in MSM Corporation International
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for MSM Corporation International . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MSM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until MSM Corporation International reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of MSM Corporation International . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- MSM Corporation International key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is MSM Corporation International stock a buy or sell?
- MSM Corporation International performance over time
- Are MSM Corporation International shares over-valued?
- MSM Corporation International 's financials
- How volatile are MSM Corporation International shares?
- Does MSM Corporation International pay a dividend?
- Have MSM Corporation International shares ever split?
- Other common questions
MSM Corporation International stock price (ASX:MSM)Use our graph to track the performance of MSM stocks over time.
MSM Corporation International shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.036 - $0.074|
|50-day moving average||$0.059|
|200-day moving average||$0.059|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.004|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy MSM Corporation International stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
MSM Corporation International price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-09)||0.059|
|1 month (2021-08-16)||0.059|
|3 months (2021-06-17)||0.059|
|6 months (2021-03-17)||0.059|
|1 year (2020-09-16)||37.21%|
|2 years (2019-09-16)||268.75%|
|3 years (2018-09-14)||436.36%|
|5 years (2016-09-16)||-81.85%|
Is MSM Corporation International under- or over-valued?
Valuing MSM Corporation International stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of MSM Corporation International 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
MSM Corporation International 's P/E ratio
MSM Corporation International 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 15x. In other words, MSM Corporation International shares trade at around 15x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
MSM Corporation International financials
|Revenue TTM||$4 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-340,442|
|Return on assets TTM||-10.59%|
|Return on equity TTM||74.15%|
|Market capitalisation||$49.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
MSM Corporation International share dividends
We're not expecting MSM Corporation International to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have MSM Corporation International 's shares ever split?
MSM Corporation International 's shares were split on a 1:66 basis on 28 April 2014. So if you had owned 66 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your MSM Corporation International shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 6500% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for MSM Corporation International shares which in turn could have impacted MSM Corporation International 's share price.
MSM Corporation International share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, MSM Corporation International 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.036 up to $0.074. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while MSM Corporation International 's is 1.4795. This would suggest that MSM Corporation International 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
MSM Corporation International overview
MSM Corporation International Limited operates an online music contest and content delivery platform. It offers Megastar Millionaire, a global and social mobile talent discovery competition platform. MSM Corporation International Limited was incorporated in 1982 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to MSM Corporation International
MSM Corporation International in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why is the Telstra share price running higher today?
Shares in the telecoms operator have jumped nearly 40% over the last 12 months.
How to buy IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Wabi (WABI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Wabi (WABI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Cindicator (CND) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Cindicator (CND) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy MonaCoin (MONA) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the MonaCoin (MONA) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Bluzelle (BLZ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Bluzelle (BLZ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Whitecoin (XWC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Whitecoin (XWC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Storj (STORJ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Storj (STORJ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Will Qantas shares jump as it locks in travel dates to Fiji, the UK and the US?
Despite the good news, Qantas shares closed flat following the announcement, but that could change in the coming weeks.
Why is the Pilbara Minerals share price zooming today?
Shares in the lithium producer are up five-fold over the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert