How to buy MSL Solutions shares | A$0.081
Own MSL Solutions shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
MSL Solutions Limited is a software—application business based in Australia. MSL Solutions shares (MPW) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.081 – an increase of 26.56% over the previous week. MSL Solutions has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $26.8 million.
How to buy shares in MSL Solutions
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for MSL Solutions . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MPW. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until MSL Solutions reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.081, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of MSL Solutions . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted MSL Solutions 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, MSL Solutions 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.081, which is 2.47% up on its pre-crash value of $0.079 and 376.47% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.017.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of MSL Solutions shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $383.72 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $941.86.
MSL Solutions share priceUse our graph to track the performance of MPW stocks over time.
MSL Solutions shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.081|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.017 - AUDA$0.092|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0665|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0587|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.072|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy MSL Solutions stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
MSL Solutions price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-12)||30.65%|
|1 month (2020-09-18)||15.71%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||35.00%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||170.00%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||-8.99%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||-61.43%|
|3 years (2017-10-19)||-67.60%|
|5 years (2015-10-16)||N/A|
MSL Solutions financials
|Revenue TTM||$26.8 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$20 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-14.44%|
|Return on equity TTM||-111.73%|
|Market capitalisation||$24.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
MSL Solutions share dividends
We're not expecting MSL Solutions to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
MSL Solutions share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, MSL Solutions 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.017 up to $0.092. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while MSL Solutions 's is 2.2254. This would suggest that MSL Solutions 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
MSL Solutions overview
MSL Solutions Limited provides hosted, software as a service, and on-site deployed solutions to clients in the sport, leisure, and hospitality sectors worldwide. Its MPower platform connects member organization's business software and data needs to enhance guest engagement and loyalty, as well as gain business efficiencies and governance. The company's platform combines software applications, data, and media channels in an open architecture platform that provides integration from the back office to member facing solutions, as well as connects various departments of the business, including food and beverage point of sale, membership, marketing, financials, and workforce management. It serves golf clubs and associations, registered clubs, stadia and arenas, and other hospitality and entertainment venues. The company was incorporated in 2006 and is headquartered in Brisbane, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert