How to buy MRG Metals (MRQ) shares
Learn how to easily invest in MRG Metals shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
MRG Metals is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. MRG Metals shares (MRQ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. MRG Metals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $78. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in MRG Metals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for MRG Metals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: MRQ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until MRG Metals reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of MRG Metals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
MRG Metals stock price (ASX:MRQ)Use our graph to track the performance of MRQ stocks over time.
MRG Metals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.006 - $0.0155|
|50-day moving average||$0.0082|
|200-day moving average||$0.0098|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy MRG Metals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
MRG Metals price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-17)||-14.29%|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||-25.00%|
|3 months (2022-03-25)||-40.00%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-40.00%|
|1 year (2021-06-25)||-14.29%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||-40.00%|
|3 years (2019-06-27)||20.00%|
|5 years (2017-06-26)||-16.67%|
MRG Metals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$981|
|Return on assets TTM||-8.65%|
|Return on equity TTM||-14.22%|
|Market capitalisation||$12.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
MRG Metals share dividends
We're not expecting MRG Metals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
MRG Metals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, MRG Metals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.006 up to $0.0155. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while MRG Metals 's is 1.2639. This would suggest that MRG Metals 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
MRG Metals overview
MRG Metals Ltd, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration and development of heavy mineral sands in Mozambique. The company holds interests in Heavy Mineral Sands projects comprising the Corridor Central tenement covering 179 square kilometers and Corridor South tenement covering 208 square kilometers; the Linhuane Project that consists of 113 square kilometers; and the Marao and Marruca projects comprising approximately 385 square kilometers located in Mozambique. MRG Metals Ltd was incorporated in 2011 and is based in Ballarat, Australia.
Stocks similar to MRG Metals
MRG Metals in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
How to buy BSP Financial Group (BFL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Endeavour Group shares.
Ask an Expert